Bond

ALPHA WESLEY:

The after affects of a throbbing fist had me realising what I had done.

I had punched Alpha Sharp, I had punched my mates father.

I didn't even realise, Ryan held me back. Henry, stood over Sharp protecting him from me. I was too infuriated to care about my actions.

"My mate isn't dead. You need to get a grip & stop crying. You or your council don't rest until she's found otherwise I'll kill them all. I don't care if you're her father, take this as a warning Sharp" I growled out. My blood was boiling, my wolf was demanding to come out.

Overpowering me.

"Me & Alpha Wesley are going to search deeper in the woods. We'll let you know if we see anything" My Beta said dragging me out of the stupid room.

I was growing & infuriated. I shifted into my wolf & just ran.

It had been hours, and I had no luck. The anger had eventually worn off & the worry was kicking in.

This is my fault, I should've been here the second they even suggested wolfsbane. I should've stopped it from happening, forced her to come with me. This was my fault, I allowed her to leave me. I didn't stop her, didn't try to defend my point. Didn't try to let her see another perspective of the situation.

Yes, I fucked up with Hannah & I can't defend it. However, as stupid as it sounds I was unaware of Hannah's feelings towards me.

She had never acted in a way which insinuated she liked me more then a brother. I grew up with her brother, he was from a different pack. Pretty much best friends until he was killed by rouges.

She, Hannah watched it happen. She panicked & came to me. She was too traumatised to stay with her own pack because of it. Once I became Alpha I transferred her to my pack. Helped her because stronger & allowed her to grown from her experiences. It was a difficult process, but I saw her nothing more then a little sister.

I felt responsible for her, like I'd be making her brother proud.

But the kiss? That was out of order.

She had pecked me on the cheek, but a kiss is a kiss right? I didn't think much of it, a simple bond. I'd often kiss the new pups, as an acceptance to the pack. Make them feel loved, to let them know they belonged.

That's why I didn't mention it, I thought it was usual up until my mate left & Ryan knocked sense into me. My feelings towards Hannah were completely innocent, that's why I didn't see the severity of the situation until it impacted my mate.

ELLAS POV:

The trees ahead of me were slowly decreasing. My thoughts had set me off track. Nothing looked familiar, tears were burning my eyes.

Begging to be freed. To mourn my mother's death again. It's hard hating the women that birthed you. I've tried so much to cancel my feelings out, not to allow her to mess with my head even when she was dead but it was difficult.

Mother's, their praised, it's unorthodox for a daughter to hate her mother. It's frowned upon. Hence why everyone acts like their happy, but the mental & physical abuse you endure behind closed doors is exhausting.

It's hard to keep up sometimes, that's why I've always distracted myself with others.

The snapping noise beneath me had me out of my thoughts instantly. My arms clung to the tree, trying to find a way to stabilise myself.

"Did you hear that? It came from over there. Go" An unfamiliar voice commanded. My body was slowly sinking down, I couldn't keep myself up.

A groan escaped past my lips, I was in pain.

"Up there, it's a girl get her down" A voice growled out.

Heavy paws were met with the trunk of the tree. Hitting it constantly making me slip down faster. I looked down trying to think of an escape plan. There seemed to be two guys, around 6ft but not very masculine & then there was this brown wolf pushing at the trees.

I jumped across to the second tree, getting closer to one of the guys. Preferably the guy that was shouting orders.

"Marcus, get her down. What are you playing at? Hurry" He growled out once again.

I took this opportunity to charge, well more like jump towards him. Toppling him over.

I flipped his body around, my knee placed on his neck & spinal cord ready to snap it. "Move & I'll snap his neck before you can step a foot to attack me" I growled out across at the wolf Marcus & his second. They both stopped, confused at how their lead was left defenceless & waiting to be commanded on the next step.

Marcus took a step closer, I applied pressure on their leaders neck. "Tell your bell boys to step down or I'll snap your neck" I growled once again.

"Step down Marcus, we've got an Alpha on our hands" The leader grumbled out. "Shift & tell me what you want"

I had spun their leader around. Forcing him on his knees while I had my hand around his neck. Ensuring he, as well as me could see them both. Just so they wouldn't be able to attack me with my back turned.

"A female Alpha with this much power, that's absurd. Are you sure?" Marcus questioned once he shifted. His commander had passed him some boxes saving me from the sight of his bare buttocks.

"Why are you out in the woods, honey?" His leader spoke coyly attempting to turn his head towards me. Not happy with his comment I tightened my arms around his neck, letting him choke.

His face morphed red pretty fast, his claws extended scratching my arms. "Stop... we'll talk. Just don't kill him!" His commander finally spoke.

I loosened my grip on his neck, "I'm not your bitch to be throwing pet names too. Slip up again like that & I won't hesitate to snap your neck"

"I was on a walk, heard some rumours about Rouges kicking up a fuss outside my borders so I thought I'd take a look myself" I spoke, amazing myself with how fast I could lie on the spot.

"Well we don't mean much harm, we were leaving from the south. Those guys are truly insane" Marcus, the wolf that was pawing at the tree spoke excitedly.

A swift punch had him completely silent. "Just shut up idiot, this is why I said, don't bring him with us. Why is he such a loud mouth? How do you think we'll survive? Oh & it doesn't stop there.

Do you want to know why he was late to our getaway plan James? He wanted to say bye to the guard because he'll miss him! I'm tired of him acting like a child. Let this Alpha kill him already!" The commander seethed out. It was like all the pent up anger & frustration for the last few days of their escape had hit the tipping point with him.

"W...what? You really think that of me? I thought we were friends" Marcus asked completely speechless.

Their leader, which I now know is James groaned & let out a sign at the same time.

I completely let go of my hold on his neck, "Well they both seem like a handful. I'll leave you to them, good luck & try not to get killed" I stepped away from all of them. All of them lost in the bicker to even notice I had let go & left.

Using their distraction to my advantage, I ran in the same direction I had been going. Hoping it would lead me back home soon.

The cuts on my arms from his scratches were still very prominent, a few were still bleeding. My wolf had still not completely returned to me.

Ignoring all that, I continued to run straight.