Nurse

Nurse Beau POV:

- This starts from when Ella originally woke up in the hospital & had asked everyone to leave -

I winced at how aggressive & reckless of her feelings my Alpha was being. He wanted Wesley to reject her? Why, just because their having some troubles?

I for one knew how difficult it is to make a relationship work.

I had rejected my mate, not the proudest moments of my life but I felt like it was the only way to proceed.

She came from a higher ranking, her parents wanted nothing but the best for her. I had a girlfriend at the time, which now I do regret but I was in love up until I met my Anne.

She was the most beautiful creatures out there, words couldn't describe it. She was a ray of sunlight, so pure.

The thought of being with another while my mate waited for me made me sick. She didn't deserve to be tied down to me, not someone that was weaker. When we first met, I was captivated by her, she left me speechless.

Insisted I met her parents & her eyes shone of true love. A few months later down the line, I had broken up with my girlfriend & was extremely faithful to her. She seemed understanding about how I hadn't waited for her & accepted me. However her father, well, he was a different story.

He wanted nothing but the best for his daughter, someone that could fight for her. Someone that was faithful his whole life for her. Not some lower ranked pup. It eventually got too overbearing, she loved her father, adored him. I couldn't be the one to ruin her happiness. I eventually realised how I couldn't give her much. I couldn't keep her safe.

We had an argument, her father had belittled me a few hours before that & it escalated to something more.

I rejected her, my ray of Sun because of her father one of my biggest regrets in life.

"She's going crazy in there, did you higher her dose or something?" Beta Henry came tumbling out of the room breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm, I did increase her dose when she left the bathroom. She should be pretty loopy, I'd personally ignore what she has to say" I spoke watching Beta Ryan soon leave the room too.

"That was intense, my sister is certainly going to kill me when she hears about this" Ryan sighed rubbing his face. "I need a break" was all he said before leaving.

Alpha Sharp was the next to leave, I had heard everything she said. "You do realise she's high off morphine Alpha?" I asked in shock, was he actually going to leave?

"Beau, I am well aware, thank you. Henry, get the pack ready to leave in the next 30 minutes" Alpha Sharp commanded before turning his back & leaving.

Beta Henry started walking forward to follow behind him, "I want to stay here, I understand Ellas wishes but it's best she has a nurse to keep an eye on her health considering her state which I'm sure the Alpha will understand" He stopped in his steps & looked at me sadly.

"You keep her safe" Was all be said before leaving.

Stilling standing outside Ellas room I could just about hear the conversation.

The next few words had me bursting into the room.

"I, Alpha Wesley Reject-"

"What the fuck? Don't you dare even finish that. I'm a trained nurse & I will drug your arse. Alpha or not. I don't care" I growled out at him. Pushing him slightly, startling him.

"Don't you see, she loves you! I'm tired of you both acting like little high school kids. Grow up, you're both Alphas & there's no way you're rejecting her when she's just recovering from wolfsbane poisoning. You're a coward, is this what you want? Your mate to hate you? To break her little heart. Don't you see that you're the best thing that ever happened to her? Not to mention she's the best thing that ever happened to you?

Ryan told me about the lipstick & the kiss with Hannah. I know it was a mistake, something you didn't consent too. But tell me, how is rejecting this amazing women going to make it all better? Don't you see that she's fighting for the relationship even when she knows you're on a rocky path.

She doesn't deserve to be rejected in her sleep. Not knowing why, or even having her say, standing her own ground. Your emotions don't get to dictate her life so I'm going to have to ask you to man up & be the Alpha you so claim to be" The pent up frustration I currently had exploded onto Wesley.

"Don't you see she doesn't want me?" Wesley spoke, a slight crack in his voice.

"I'm no good for her, I want to make her life easier. She doesn't deserve all this trouble because of me" His voice completely breaking in the end. He grabbed Ellas hand, a small sob could be heard.

"Wesley, she's going to be going through this either way. Don't make permanent decisions on temporary feelings" I spoke a lot softly placing my hand on his shoulder offering my comfort.

"Wes, were did you goo? I miss you my cherry pie. Ruby said you're going far, but you won't leave me right?" Ellas voice slurred out flapping her arms around alarmed.

Her eyes completely closed, her chest falling & raising perfectly. Another dream, she was a stress sleep talker. I was Ellas nurse for several years, hearing her talk was a norm.

That's why I didn't want him to reject her, earlier before she woke up & when I was swapping her drips around. She started rambling about how pretty & round Wesleys butt is. How she always wants to smack him but doesn't want to because he's her heart, her one true love. Her little Prince in her fairytale'

I ignored it for an hour, that was until she wouldn't shut up & it got boring so I placed an oxygen mask over her mouth to shut her up.

Wesley looked at me alarmed, not knowing what to do. I laughed at him, "Wesley is going far, he's going back home Ella" I spoke trying to trigger a reaction out the both of them.

"But I don't want him to leave me, what about my home? He's my home I live inside him!" She whined crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well you can't-" A punch to my knee is what shut me up.

"Stop causing her all this distress, pup" Wesley growled at me. "Heyyyyyyyy I hear my wolfy" Ella giggled out.

Wesley grabbed her hand placing kisses on the both of her knuckles. "What's wrong with her? How long will she be like this?" Wesley whispered out.

"Nothings wrong with her weirdo, she's sleep talking. Her or her wolf won't recall a word that was exchanged" With that, I got up. Completely reducing her morphine I checked her vitals which were fine. I removed her drip carefully while her mate was so engrossed with her talking.

I hurriedly made it out of the room, letting it all sink in for Wesley in hopes I knocked some sense into him.

"I'm sorry Ella, I know I won't be able to say this to you when you wake up so I'll say it know while I still have the balls to do so. I love you. You're my little princess, my happily ever after.

With that I left the room with a grin on my face.

Sooo... he didn't get a chance to reject her.
Beau was impeccable with his timing.
But my first semi happy chapter in the while!

So I'm just editing & thought I'd throw some fairy dust in the chapter. Let me know what you think of it! ❤️