Fire Extinguisher

ALPHA SHARP:

'Alpha! There's something weird going on. I've just got news that Jacob & the pack of students are at the medic. I'm on my way there right now, I think it's best you came too'. My beats voice snapped through my mind-link. I hurriedly left my office & sprinted across to the medics.

The sight in front of me shocked me, every student that sat that exam were on nurses beds. All knocked out with oxygen masks. A nurse with every student, a few head nurses running around panicked. This looked nothing like room I had visited less then 30 minutes ago.

"Alpha, Beta Hunter is with Jacob questioning him" One of the head nurses informed me. I nodded my head & she silently lead me towards them. No mention of Ella as of yet & I couldn't sense her wolf at all.

"Alpha, Jacob says that the wolfsbane was flipped to a higher concentration, the doors were locked leaving them no exit apart from the window which Ella broke. They got everyone out & she instructed him to bring them all to the medic whilst she went to turn the vents off. The last thing he mentioned was that she'll be here soon before he passed out" Beta Henry spoke panicky.

"Alpha, Beta with all due respect. I understand this is an important situation but his human body is physically exhausted & his wolf has been exposed to wolfsbane. I think it's best we let them all rest before trying to get more out. Jacob is your strongest, his story ended at the same point when I questioned him too" The head nurse spoke, making her way back into the room in a hurry placing an oxygen mask on Jacob.

"I'm sending a few commanders out to the high school, you get the pack in the safe house out of harms way. I'm going to let the rest of the Alphas know & I'll make my way to the school. Once you're done let me know" I spoke confidently.

Making my way back to the office, I mind-linked a few commanders to investigate the area & feedback to me.

I was just about done, last Alpha to call was Ellas mate. At first I was against the idea.

However, knowing she wasn't with the rest & hadn't come back yet worried me. I knew my daughter was strong to fight as hard as she can which reassured me.

But the thought of calling her mate scared me. You'd laugh, how can I, a Alpha for 30+ years be afraid of him? But trust me, the guy was ready to kill me when I told him about the wolfsbane.

The fact that he didn't come here sooner baffles me, but whoever calmed him down I'm great full for.

A weird pain was felt at my head just as the phone was ringing to Wesley. It was like the pain I felt when my mate was leaving me.

Panic engulfed me.

"Alpha I know you felt that too, I've got the pack going to the safe house. I'm going to the school. Don't panic, stay calm. Stress will not get you anywhere" Beta Henrys voice echoed through the mind-link. I felt sick, my body was ready to shut down.

"Sharp, I'm on my way to your pack. I'm taking her back with me after that stupid exam!" Wesley voice growled at me through the phone.

"Ella?" I murmured out.

"Alpha Sharp, what do you mean Ella?" His voice growled out at me. I didn't respond, could i really lose my daughter?

"This is my fault" I heaved out, "I need to go!" With that I hung up. I sprinted out of my office shifting into my wolf.

I wasn't going to lose my daughter, I'll kill anyone that stands in my way.

ALPHA WESLEY:

"What the fuck did he mean his fault? Why call & act like a freak?" I questioned out loud confused.

"Was that Ella?" Ryan asked. He had joined me on this short trip. Kacy was still not speaking to me & he decided it was best we left her there in charge rather then her accompany me.

"No her dad, he called me" I spoke trying to figure out why. "Why?" He questioned. "I don't know Ryan, use your brain" I growled annoyed by his questions.

"What did he say?" He questioned once again. "Just Ella & that it's his fault" I frowned at him, annoyed by his questions.

"Alpha, you do realise what you're saying right? It sounds like something happened" He spoke slowly as if though talking to a child.

"He would've said it on the call, we're pretty much outside. Nothing seems suspicious" I said looking around.

Suddenly the car stopped.

My driver rolled his window down, I looked up to see what the fuss was. "We've been instructed to not let anyone in. Even if you're not a threat, we've had suspicious activity" A voice spoke out. Someone from Sharps pack, stopping me from entering.

"Alpha Wesley is here to see his mate" My driver said warningly. "I'm not going to disobey my own Alpha" Was all he said before retiring to his post head held high.

I growled & left the car, ready to kill the mutt that stood in the way.

"Listen here little boy, I'm here to see my mate. What suspicious activity?" I asked grabbing him by the throat.

"Alpha Wesley, please put me down. I'll mind-link the Alpha to see if he'll allow you entry.

"You've got 2 minutes before I knock you out & enter myself" I growled out at him.

We were right outside & he didn't allow us entry. Looking across at the plot of land nothing looked suspicious. It all just looked empty how it was the same day I arrived.

No scent, no movement. So why was our goal post stood here stopping me?!

"Alpha Wesley, I'm sorry but Alpha Sharp & Beta Henry have blocked us out" The same guy said.

"Get out of my face" I spat before flinging his body across back into the booth. 

I nodded at my driver to go in, "Ryan out, you're coming with me" I commanded.

Making it deeper into her pack I noticed someone familiar, Arthur one of the fighter or commands I believe he was?

"Where's my Ella or her father?" I questioned stopping him from his tracks. He looked up at me shocked "Alpha Wesley, it's not good. We don't know what happened but everyone that sat the exam is in medic. You might find Ella there. The rest of the pack has been sent to the safe house" He told me, changing his direction walking. Considering the scent, I could tell we were going to the medics.

I rushed in, my Beta on my side. A nurse tried stopping me "Nows not the time, I'm beta Ryan. Where is Alpha Ella?" My beta spoke on my behalf.

I was scanning the room, trying to find my mate. But the strong smell of wolfsbane overpowered my senses.

"Ella didn't return, she hasn't got back yet. The vents were switched to a higher concentration. She instructed Jacob to bring everyone to the medic while she looked to see the cause of issue." The nurse spoke wearily.

What the fuck is going on? Ella hasn't returned & where the fuck is her father & Beta?! My wolf was becoming restless, the thought of my mate in danger made me want to kill her father & everyone else that agreed to the bored meeting.

"You got attacked, your pack was attacked while the next of kin was intoxicated with wolfsbane" My beta spoke putting the pieces together. The nurses face morphed to worry.

I left the medic, shifting into my wolf running across to that school.

I came to a skidding stop just a few feet away from the gates. The bushes next to me held her scent.

Shifting back to human, I pushed the bushes aside trying to find her.

My hands were met with a fire extinguisher?

Hi, I'm aware this chapter is rubbish,
But I'm sleepy.
So peace out