Drowsy

The room was covered in blood, a teachers body was on the floor. Completely dissembled, blood covered the unit that controlled the vents.

Considering it was only between the two packs that had to do their exam again. I recognised her to be from Luna Ruby's pack.

The CCTV for this room had been completely frozen. Looking at it now, showed the class sat down. Fear rushed through me, knowing I was not in the best of health to fight off anything.

I followed the blood to the backdoor. Which once you take the stairs up takes you to the roof. The blood trails just stopped.

Knowing that staying here wouldn't help me figure anything out I made my way outside after switching the vents completely off.

ALPHA SHARP:

A familiar stabbing sensation passed through me.

I wasn't aware of any pack members that were on their deathbed? I hurriedly made my way to the medics to see who it was & question why I wasn't informed.

"Alpha Sharp, how can I help you today?" Lilly's voice greeted me cheerily.

"Why wasn't I informed of the death prior?" I commanded not wanting to make small talk.

"I'm sorry Alpha, what death? We only have three patients in the ward right now who all seem to be recovering amazingly" She spoke looking down.

Not a lie was detected, "let me see them now" I commanded. "Yes Alpha, but we have one patient going through labour as we speak & I don't think it's acceptable we go in" She stuttered out.

"Yes that's fine, show me the rest" I nodded my head. She went around the desk & walked through the rooms in a hurry.

Nurses were in each room, two in some but it was pointless. The other two patients seemed to be fine. But I know what I felt right? That feeling can't be mistaken.

"Thank you, I'll be on my way" with that I left to see my Beta.

"Henry, have we heard of any suspicious activity? I felt the death of a pack member but everything seems to be perfect at the medic" I asked. It was important he was always on top & ready to provide me with any relevant information.

"No Alpha, the students are sitting their exam. You must've felt it only now since it's wearing off them"

Something didn't feel right, but I decided to trust him. Maybe it was that, I also would've seen some sort of commotion by now too so I went back to my office without a sound.

ALPHA WESLEY POV:

I was angry, fuming actually.

She went through with it, she allowed them to do it. My wolf was going into overdrive, not letting me think.

He was already furious about letting her leave, but this? This he was ready to kill everyone in sight until he saw her safe.

I understand I made a mistake, but it was really not what it seemed like. Yes me & Hannah had a history, I knew she liked me.

I didn't allow her to kiss me either, she just came onto me. Going on about how "She needs to believe that I'm not her mate" her lips were already on my cheek before I could stop her.

But that, I couldn't think about. Her father had called me 10 minutes ago to let me know about the exam & how their going to drug her. I wasn't happy about it, what angered me more was how her father was so relaxed about it.

He dam well knew he had a rouge issue, knowing my mate would be drugged up vulnerable to any attack made me want to kill her father.

I got an odd feeling that she only went through with this because of our last encounter. She wanted to prove something, prove that I can't dictate her life. But when it came to her safety, she is my number one priority (Lmao I'm sorry but did you guys ever watch CrazyRussian-Hacker? I loveeee his videos! Okay back to the story).

"Wesley, what's up?" Ryan came storming in.

"Did you not hear? Their drugging her!" I growled out. "Drugging who? You're not making sense" He asked confusedly.

"Their giving her wolfsbane because someone cheated & their trying to make it 'fair' their going to kill my mate" I spat out grabbing stuff, getting ready to go to her.

"Wesley, calm down. Now who told you?" Ryan asked.

"Her father, the guy who fucking agreed to it!"

I was nearing the exit, I couldn't waste time here.

"Wesley, calm the fuck down. How about you stop being so selfish & put your own feelings aside for 10 minutes. Are you really about to storm up to her pack to save her? They know what their doing, I'm sure your actions will have consequences. Have you even considered her feelings? What makes you think she'd want to see or even speak to you after the kiss?" Ryan said taking seat.

He really shut me up, I fell back in the chair exhausted.

"Their going to hurt her" I mumbled out defeated.

"No, I'm sure they've got part of the council. Her father knows what safe & he agreed to it so maybe you're overreacting. You're letting your feelings about her leaving you overlook the situation.

How about, we give her a few hours. Just in time to sit the exam & then we'll go. You can explain yourself & she may forgive you. But you need to understand she needs time. Kacy doesn't even want to speak to you, what makes you think she will?" He spoke looking me directly in the eye.

"But I didn't mean it, I didn't want her to leave me. She's supposed to be my mate, always by my side. Somewhere safe, how can I let her go through it? They'll hurt her" I argued back.

"They know what their doing, wolfsbane only makes you drowsy. As an alpha you should know that. Also, I hardly doubt they'd be supplied with a strong concentration. It would've gone through the council & you would've been asked to join if that was the case. So it's safe, let her be. Let her think & let her breath. She's been hurt, it's hard to overcome that. Anyways, enough sentimental talk. I'll be back in a few hours. You better be ready to leave." With that he stood up & left.