Reject

"He has a what!" My farther growled out lunging at Wesleys neck to attack.

Beta Henry grabbed my father, Ryan came storming in holding Wesley down to stop an attack.

"You're not having my daughter! Not anymore. How dare YOU beg me to take her back to your pack. Back to keep her safe & loved & do everything but that! Does she even mean anything to you? Do you think this is some sort of a joke pup?

I lost my mate, I refuse to let you break my daughters heart & let her suffer like I did. I nearly lost her tonight & the only reason why you're here is because your mate bond can't accept you separated for so long. You reject her now & get on your Merry fucking way Alpha Wesley. I want you off my territory & out of my daughters life. Go back to your lover that keeps your bed warm. You don't deserve Ella!" Dad completely exploded, his wolf had came to bay. Screaming the whole medic down in his Alpha command. Everyone from our pack had their heads down submitting to him. Anger & betray radiated from him.

"You think she's a joke to me? Tell me when I said I didn't care about her. Tell me when I said she doesn't mean anything to me. Tell me when I said I deserve her & most importantly tell me when I gave the impression I'd REJECT what's mine!" Wesley had now squared up to my father. Equally as loud & commanding. His hands tightly screwed into a fist, Ryan still held him back. An arm across his chest separating both Alphas as best as he could.

"I don't have to tell you when you've already insinuated it! She's my daughter-"

I couldn't stand the arguing much longer. I was sick & tired of being treated like an object.

Yes I'm my fathers daughter & Yes I'm Wesleys mate but, they do not own me.

"And what about me in all of this? Am I not my own person? What, do I not get a say in this? You both think that you can make choices for me like some sort of advocates. Are my feelings & my emotions not considered?

I'd like you all too leave. Don't come back either.

Alpha Sharp, take your pack to Luna Ruby's territory. Take shelter there for a few days, I'll let you know when it's safe to come out of hiding. Alpha Wesley, you & Beta Ryan can return back to your pack but, please ensure you are not seen by any outsiders & word is not spread that you've returned back to your pack. I'll be meeting with two rouges who will assist me & give me inside information of the attack, thank you" I spoke breaking up the pointless bickering. Maybe I was taking a lot on at once, but I was fed up.

They all looked across at me speechless, all frozen in place. "You can leave now, please don't make me ask you again. My throat hurts"

"Ella look-" Wesley spoke but I cut him off, not wanting to hear his excuses. "Just please, leave. I don't want to talk to anyone right now. I've got an attack to plan"

Beta Henry was the first one to start moving. He silently nodded his head & left. Ryan followed behind him, both silently leaving.

My fathers grip tightened on my arm once again, I hadn't even noticed he was holding it. "I can't lose you like I lost your mother however, out of respect I'll leave for now. Stay safe Ella Marie Sharp" He left a soft kiss on my head & left the room.

"Look I know you have a girlfriend & this is selfish of me right now. But please can you not reject me just yet? I don't think my wolf could handle it & I need all my focus for the attack.

Wesley, I'm tried & hurt. I just want to sleep, I'll come to your pack after the rouge attack, if I make if & you can reject me" My last few words seemed to be a jumble & came out slight slurred.

My eyes felt heavy & my body felt weak, slowly going completely slack & falling into darkness. I could feel a soft touch on my arm, the tingles that I felt could only come from one person, Wesley.

"Please don't break my heart, I can't take it anymore" The words that left my lips didn't even register in my head but considering it was only us two in the room I knew I had said it.

A strong intake of breath could be heard, he removed his hands away from me.

"I'm sorry" He mumbled silently. My body was fighting to stay awake. To find out why he was apologising but I couldn't stop myself from falling into the darkness. The room felt cold & lonely.

"I, Alpha Wesley reject" Was the last thing I heard before losing complete consciences.

...Please don't hate me,
I'm in my feelings.