My baby

Once reaching my room I went to have a shower. You all must be wondering, wasn't this girl lying in a hospital bed not even 12 hours ago? How on earth is she parading around like she didn't nearly die.

Wellll, I was knocked out for almost 24 hours. Being the daughter of an Alpha increases your healing incredibly & maybe Alpha Wesley helped a tad bit but he's not important.

'Alpha Wesley, shouldn't you be returning to your pack?' I hummed walking out of the bathroom. His head snapped up to me, staring deeply at me. 'You mean we' he said.

'Huh?' I turned my head slightly & squinted my eyes at him.

Bang! Bang!

'Alpha Wesley you are not sleeping in my babies room!' Dad said harshly knocking on my door. I chucked & hurriedly opened the door. 'Finally, please get rid of him. I'm exhausted' I mumbled to my dad. His eyes lit up at my comment but one again we were both greeted with a growl.

'She's my mate, I have to be here' he spoke storming up to the door. 'You can have the room next to hers or you can sleep in the pack house'.

However, my mate was clearly not happy about that either. He wrapped his arms around my waist. 'But...but what if something happens?' He said looking at my dad. I wanted to laugh at the expression on his face but stopped myself.

Now it was my dads turn to growl, 'she's been living with me for 18 years & no harm has come her way in this house. I suggest you wish her goodnight & move to the next room before I send you to the pack house'.

Alpha Wesley was about to respond but my dad turned around & left without a word. 'He's right, goodnight see ya later roomie' I giggled & attempted to remove his arms.

His grip tightened on me & once again he growled. I huffed annoyed of his childish antics. 'Alpha Wesley, please let go. I'm very tired & I'd like to sleep'.

He looked at me his eyes turning slightly dark before huffing & removing his arms 'If I hear you in any sort of discomfort I'm coming back & I don't care'. My heart swelled at his comments & a funny tingly feeling ran though me.

I nodded my head & climbed into bed. He then huffed & walked to my bedroom window & locked it. He then walked across to my fairy lights & switched them off. 'These are dangerous to keep on for long, they could set on fire'. He said & then noticed my lava lamp on my desk. 'Please don't!' He hesitated & looked across at me.

'I'm switching it off Ella, It could overheat' he said still attempting to switch it off. 'No, it won't! Leave the lamp I always have it on & I'm not dead yet so just leave' I huffed out. I just want to sleeeeep.

Ruby then laughed at me, just tell mate the real reason why. He won't care. I glared at ruby He's an alpha ruby, he'll use that as a reason not to leave. She then nodded & went back.

"It's really warm, I should switch it off" He stated. Trying to find a button, "No, you shouldn't. I've asked you nicely, please don't". He placed it back down; a smirk was on his face. "But how would you sleep with the light?" He tilted his head to the side, waiting for me to answer.

"The way I always do" I replied bluntly, I didn't want to entertain him further otherwise he'll figure it out, that's if he hasn't already. He hummed at me response.

'Goodnight Ella, my statement still stands' Alpha Wesley spoke before closing my room door. I then heard the bedroom next to me open & close.

I closed my eyes letting out a huff, what a day. My life has done a complete 180 & not to mention I haven't even had birthday cake!