Nose bleeds

Everything was set up and ready. I was sat in my room with my friends dressed and ready. Most Alphas had came apart from two, well that is what dad had told me about 30 minutes ago.

Becca had brought me the a skirt and a dress with some heel (outfit at the top).

We all decided that we could go to get some food and come back. Hopefully dad doesn't need me.

I grabbed Jacob's coat and put it on smirking at him he gave me a look. "What? It's comfy" I spoke going down the stairs. We all put our shoes on and went to the car, dad had told me that if I plan on going anywhere I'd have to take my driver.

A weird smell danced though the air when I went outside. Not giving it much thought I sat in the car.

"We're getting the usual right?" I asked all of them. They nodded their heads.
~
"Could we have one sharing Margarita pizza and one special with 3 fries and 4 drinks please" I told the waiter our Order.

"Looks like I won't be finding my mate today" I laughed looking at the group. "Oh well, the rest of us haven't found our mates yet either" Maria spoke. Jacob and Maria's fathers were both Betas of our pack and Becca was a omega.

My wolf Ruby was extremely quite today. Normally she would be annoying and loud but she's barley spoken to me all day.
~
We had to cut out meal short because dad had called me telling me the meeting was going to end in 10 minutes and I had to be there to meet all the Alphas yet.

Getting out of the car a weird scent hit my nose, "you guys, can you smell that too?" I asked once closing the door of the car. They looked over at me confusedly, "no, but maybe it's the Alphas, they all carry a unique scent and you being the Alphas daughter might be able to smell them better" Jacob spoke patting me on the back.

I nodded my head at him but I had this strange feeling. I must be nervous, I've never met all the Alphas, yes that must be it.

I made my way to the pack house telling the rest of them to stay in my room. No children were out, dad has warned all pack members to stay indoors whilst the meeting took place to avoid any disruptions. 

The smell got stronger, Ruby started mumbling something 'not now Ruby, I need to get this over and done with' I spoke to her. She carried on mumbling but it was extremely quite.

Once I walked in the maids were waiting in the kitchen with trays of drinks and finger foods like sandwiches. The cook was also making the guest a meal. "Your coat Ella" one of the maids said looking at me. Oh yes, I can't walk in with the coat on. I quickly took it off and hung it up" than you" I smiled at her, she nodded her head.

"Now" was all I heard in my mind link before I pushed open the door to the room. No wonder he called me in now, they were all probably in a heated conversation. They were no longer sat around the table.

They were dotted around the room. Suddenly one of the Alpha's banged his hand on the table, which caused another Alpha to stumbled back.

Bang! "Ouch" I said gripping my nose, all eyes snapped to me. "I'm so sor-" before his hands could even touch me he was pushed back. My heart started beating extremely fast. I don't know what was happening but the only thing I did know was that my nose was hurting.

He was than punched in the face, "Alpha Wesley! Stop otherwise You'll have to leave!" My father shouted at him. So he was Wesley, I'm assuming he's the one that threw the punch not the one that caused the door to hit me.

He growled, obviously angry, my eyes started to water up. The pain started to become worse, "dad" my voice croaked, he didn't even gets chance to reply before I was grabbed by Wesley.

His eyes were black, "what are you waiting for go get the pack doctor" he shouted at one the maids. "I'm sorry sweetheart, the pain will go in a few seconds don't worry" he spoke stroking my cheek.

It's like lighting bolts went straight through me as he touched me, I found comfort in him.

Mate! Mate! Ruby shouted in my head dancing around. Shut up Ruby, I'm in pain have a party later on. I scolded her, she backed away and went quite.

"Ella, what have you gotten yourself into now?" The familiar voice of the pack doctor brought me back to reality.

I looked around to see the room empty apart from my dad and Alpha Wesley who were both in the room.

Wesley eyes were still black, he was extremely angry. I had also figured out that the strange sent belonged to him.

Dr Ben touched my nose, "Your nose is just bruised due to the impact and you've got a bit of blood" he spoke shining a light at my nose.

He than moved his hand causing me to hiss out in pain. Suddenly a growl broke out in the air. All heads snapped to Alpha Wesley.

"This can't be"