Chapter 4 ~ Kyler

"Hurry up!" I yell to my friends. "We've got to meet Rosie and Harvey to get our money." They hurry out with their helmets in hand. I don't have mine since I don't wear mine. We get on our motorcycles and drive to a run-down house on the bad side of town. Even I don't like this side of town, and I'm a gang leader!

Oh yeah, ha. I must have forgotten to tell you all. I'm a gang leader, the leader of the Thunder Wolves, the most feared gang in the US to be exact. We arrive and knock on the beat up door. I could talking from inside and soon Harvey opens the door and greets us. I look around and it all looks beat up, run down, and fresh and dried blood everywhere.

I look to see stairs and a girl that had the same figure as Hoodie Girl. She turns and sees me. Then turns away before doing a double take and stares longer. Her starlight silver eyes look with my icy green eyes. She turns away and hurries down the hall and out of my site. "Who was that?" I ask Harvey and Rosie and point to the stairs.

His smile disappears as he looks to the stairs, then reappears as he looks at me. "No one." He answers. "Please, take a seat. We have made dinner if you are hungry." Rosie says with one of the voices that Veronica uses around me. We sit down and put a tiny bit of the food onto our own plates as they take most of it and put it onto their plates.

"Where is our money?" I ask the couple. "We almost have it all. Just give us three more weeks." Rosie pleads with the same voice from before. I think for a moment. I mean, most of the time they have it early. "You've got three more weeks, and that's it, or else," I say and think for a moment.

The girl with the hoodie on that reminded me of Hoodie Girl comes to mind and a smirk appears on my face. She seemed in a hurry to get away. Do they abuse her? If I'm going to get something out of it, might as well be good. "Or else I'll take that girl I just saw on the stairs earlier with me, no questions asked."

Anger filled their eyes but soon disappeared. "We'll have it in three weeks." I nod and I and the guys show ourselves out. "Why did you add that girl to the deal?" Miles asks me. I explain what I thought and they nod. "Why don't we just ask your dad to look up Hoodie Girl? We could get some more information on her that way." Asher suggests.

"I will." I tell them before I turn to Wyatt, "How's your and my little sister's relationship going?" I ask him. He blushes a bit and answers, "Good, I plan on taking Faith to the park tomorrow as our next date." Well, you're probably wondering who Faith is. Well, she's my little sister and is only a year younger than me, she just turned 18 a week ago.

Faith has blood orange red, curly hair, matching, blood red colored eyes, and a badass, yet kind personality. I have two other little sisters, one that's about 14 named Octavia. She has berry red, straight hair and acorn colored eyes with a good girl, but badass personality. I have another that's about 13 with rose red hair, honey-colored eyes and a kind, fighter, and badass personality.

That's what I and all my sisters have in common, we all have a badass personality and, we're all kind to those we care about, except for they're kind to most, while me, not so much. I hop on my bike after sending my dad a text to start looking up anything that has to do with the name 'Hoodie Girl'. I have to find out who she is and why won't she talk to anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited 4/18/19 I'm rereading this now and it's so cringy to me. Thanks for reading guys! ~Em