Chapter 15~Kyler

"Thank you," Rebecca whispers to my sister.

She spoke! SHE SPOKE! Finally, Rebecca spoke to someone other than me. I'm grinning from ear to ear. 

"Your welcome," Rachel tells her.

Rebecca turns to me and smiles. She starts jumping the plush toy up and down in the air in front of me. I chuckle at how adorable and cute she looks. Rachel laughs at her too. I mouth to her to leave and she does. 

"Rebecca, can I ask you something?" I ask her.

She nods, with a smile and wide, worried eyes.

"Will you go on a date with me?" 

I've been dying to ask her since I first saw her, but I knew, I had to break down her walls first. I think I finally have and hopefully, she says yes.

"What's a date?" Rebecca asks.

Dam, she seriously doesn't know what a date is? I guess I should expect that. She did lose her childhood at 8. 

"A date is when two people who like each other go somewhere together romantic."

"Oh. Do you like me?"

I chuckle and I guess she takes that the wrong way because she looks down and starts fidgeting with her toy. I kiss the top of her head and answer, 

"I like you a lot."

Rebecca looks up with a gasp and a wide smile.

"Then yes, I will." She answers.

I pick her up and spin her around, she giggles as I do so.

"Alright, tomorrow night, we're going out on a date."

She nods and we head back to my room. Rebecca starts watching Princess and the Frog while I start planning the date and texting the guys and my sisters for help setting it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited 4/18/19