Chapter 17~Kyler

She looks beautiful. Well, I mean, she looks beautiful always but right now, she looks stunning. I don't know how to explain it, but she does, okay. I rush to her side as she gets to the bottom stair. I pick her up, twirl her around as she giggles and set her back on the floor. 

"Well, bye guys. See you later." I say to my friends and siblings before leading Rebecca to the front door.

They follow us outside to the car as they wave bye. They guys give me knowing winks and wave as the girls squeal and wave. My beautiful angel waves bye with a huge grin before I help her into the car and shut the car door. I get into the car myself and start the car. I put a Disney CD in and press play since Rebecca loves Disney so much.

I start driving and out of the corner of my eye, see her eyes light up in joy as her favorite song, Under the Sea, comes on. She starts singing while doing a little dance in her seat. She is so cute! I am way too lucky to have her in my life. I laugh a bit at her crazy dance moves while turning and smiling at her when we get to a stoplight.

"What?" She asks me while crossing her arms across her chest.

"You are so adorable," I tell her before kissing her forehead.

Her cheeks heat up and start to turn pink. I laugh once more before the light turns green and I drive towards our first destination. We arrive and I turn down the music. 

"Where are we?" Rebecca asks.

"Your favorite food place." I answer before we get to the speaker of the drive-thru at McDonald's'. 

"Welcome to McDonald's'. May I take your order?" The worker says through the speaker.

"Yes. Can I have a hot chocolate, one large Coke, one 4-piece chicken nuggets, one McChicken, two sides of fries, one small and one large, and one hot fudge sundae." I say, ordering or usual plus a dessert for us to share.

"Alright, that'll be $20. Please pull up to the next window to pay." The person says.

I pull up, pay the person, pull up to the next window, get the food and start driving to our next destination. Rebecca starts eating her food happily and I start drinking my drink. After about 5 minutes, we arrive at the park and we get out. I grab the food and a blanket before leading my angel to a tree with a projector next to it and a big, white screen some feet away.

I lay the blanket out, she sits down and start getting all the food out. I put in Beauty and the Beast before sitting down next to her. She starts eating and hands me my burger. I take it, set it down next to me, and pull her onto my lap. We eat as she watches the movie. I'm too busy looking for any suspicious activity, and of course, studying her face. 

I want to make sure I never forget her, no matter what. Once the movie's over, I pack up the trash and throw it away. She folds the blanket up and follows me to the car. I turn the car on, we both get in, and I drive us to our final destination for tonight. 

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"Don't worry about it right now Rebecca," I tell her.

She nods her head and starts singing along to the music again. After probably a half hour, we arrive at the cliff. I park and we both get out. Laying the blanket out once more, we both sit down and I pull her onto my lap. I lay back and she follows that. I wrap my arms around her and we lay there, stargazing for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited 4/18/19