Chapter 18~Rebecca

Last night, was amazing. Kyler is such an amazing guy. I never thought, ever since my parents died, I would find someone this amazing to care about me. I was told by my sister that something like this only existed in fairy tales and that fairy tales don't exist and I believed her, as always.

But, Kyler makes me think otherwise now. He's so caring and kind. He puts up with me at my worst times and tries to turn them into my best times. I always thought my story would end horribly, but I think something else when he's with me. I actually see hope in my future with him.

I'm sure that I love him, even though I haven't known him for more than a month or two. He's brought me out of a dark place I never thought I could get out of, and showed me there is a light at the end of every tunnel. Now, I know this isn't the end of our story, and I can't wait to see what'll happen next.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry to cut this story short. It's just, its an overused plot and I really want to focus on Fidget and Pretty Little Psycho right now. I will end up editing this at some point, so look out for that.

If you want me to do a squeal showing more of Ryler/Kyla (their ship name) comment here.

If you want me to do a squeal with their kid and their life comment here.

If you want me just to edit it the story and leave it like this comment here.

Edited 4/18/19