Chapter Two

Percy walked into Beacon Hills high school with a sigh. Another school he'd end up getting kicked out of. But that's not really what annoyed him, he didn't care about going to school, he just wanted to learn about werewolves and how to kill them.

Silver apparently wasn't the answer like the Greek legends had said it was. As Camp Half Blood had silver weapons, they weren't effective. He saw them scattered across the camp, they had dried blood covering them but when Percy searched the bodies they were only campers. But he couldn't get the few bodies that were missing.

Jason, and Piper were missing not even a trace. Which either meant they could of been the ones that had been turned into the beast, or they got a few campers out and made it to camp Jupiter. Percy though wouldn't even make it to camp Jupiter, deciding that he'd have to wait for some quest he may or may not get chosen for. No, he was going to learn how to kill the werewolves then he wouldn't stop, and from what he heard Beacon Hills was the place to be for his exact reason.

From what he saw last night in the woods, he knew that there was definitely one werewolf in town, and soon to be another. That poor kid had been bitten, his friend had been lucky, but maybe it was a bit more than luck. He has saw the rain water shoot up into the beast to get him away. But Percy wasn't sure if it was him using his powers out of instinct, or the boys.

Walking into the office to receive his schedule, he was instead met with a quick tour of the school. Then he was left outside in the unusually cool temperatures for a California town. Checking his phone(which he now had since monsters had seemly been trapped in Tartarus since the giant war. And if any where still out there Percy believed he could take them easily) he found it to be a solid forty degrees.

A girl with pale skin, and dark hair was brought out a moment later, obviously stuck in the same situation as him.
We sat there in awkward silence for a moment, causing me to fidget, swinging my car keys around aimlessly while tapping my foot.

"Nervous?" The girl asked with a small smile.
I smirked and shook my head, "Nah, I'm used to being to new kid. I practically ended up at a new school every year," he Informed her. realizing how bad that sounded He quickly added, "I move a lot."

"Same thing here, this is actually my second school this year. We never stick in one place for to long," She informed me.
Percy rose an eyebrow, feeling sympathy for her having to go and be a new kid every semester and she didn't even have a scent drifting monsters to her location.

"Percy Jackson," He said holding his hand out. She smiled and shook it, " Allison Argent."

"Hey on the bright side we can be newbies together, what grade?" Percy said pulling his schedule out, " I'm stuck in tenth again cause of.... yeah reasons."
"Sophmore year as well," she mumbled as we pressed our schedules next to each other.
They had random classes together, such as chemistry, history, (somehow the same teacher did both) economics, and English. Two a day, A track and B track. But out of the classes Percy assumed he wouldn't be seeing her often which was probably the best for her. Not wanting to bring her down with his sitting at lunch alone loneliness.

"Well at least we'll be facing the first class together," she said half heartedly obviously not thrilled with either Percy, or the fact that the looming new kid introduction was coming faster than she had hoped.

Her cell phone begun to ring, causing her to dig in her phone for a moment before pulling out the loud annoying device. As she answered talking to her mother who was concerned with her "first day" Percy played a game on his phone.

It was a simple mythology quiz app, which Percy found a tad to east since he practically lived in it.
He didn't try to listen in on her conversation, but once she exclaimed she didn't have a pen, Percy almost handed her the one in his pocket before remembering it would transform into a sword.