Chapter Seventeen

Stiles tiredly sat by Percy's hospital bed hoping maybe his half brother would wake up. It had seemed to Stiles that something more then a normal coma was happening to Percy. Sweat dripped down his forehead, and he would mumble something or even shake. As if he were stuck in a nightmare unable to wake up. It had been four days since the awful night in the school, and the full moon was tomorrow. Meaning Stiles could in fact be alone with the whole not letting Scott go crazy or get killed task. With Derek either being dead or completely M.I.A the odds were mainly pointing in that direction.

"Never again," Percy mumbled in his sleep, "Together till the end." Stiles raised an eyebrow, wondering what exactly that meant before a knock on the door caused Stiles to flinch and glance at the unfamiliar man standing in the door frame. Stiles gave the man a confused look as he was wearing a simple t shirt with flowers on it, along with cargo shorts and flip flops. The reason that confused Stiles was because Beacon Hills was going through an unusually cold winter, and Stiles would freeze without least jeans and a jacket.

"Mind if I come in?" The man asked, the voice sounding oddly familiar as if Stiles had heard it before.
"Depends," Stiles stated, "How do you know Percy?"
"Well," The man started scratching the back of his head, "I'm his father." Stiles eyes widened as he suddenly stood up from his seat his mind flooding with a million questions.

"So he told you," Poseidon assumed resulting in Stiles nodding his head, "Which makes me your father as well."

"You're not my dad," Stiles shot back.
"Well biologically speaking, I am."

"You might be my biological parent but your not my dad," Stiles stated, "You didn't raise me from birth, didn't teach me how to ride a bike, didn't help me with panic attacks after my mom passed, didn't put food on my table, or hell help me with math homework! You haven't been here for sixteen years, you'll never be my father." Poseidon looked down at his feet before letting out a heavy sigh.

"You're right," the god of the sea informed his younger son, "But you know I couldn't stay, even if I wanted too."

"I don't care," Stiles spat, "What are you doing here anyways?"
"I came to visit my sons," Poseidon responded, "And to help."
"To help?" Stiles asked before looking down at Percy, "He's not in a coma is he?"
"He is," Poseidon informed Stiles, "However, being a demigod doesn't lead to pleasant dreams. He stuck inside his mind, reliving some of his most traumatic experiences." Stiles eyes widened and realization came across his face.

"He's re living Tartarus," Stiles exclaimed.
"He is," Poseidon confirmed, "Why don't you head home and get some sleep. You focus on your bestfriend not killing anyone tomorrow night, I'll help Percy wake up."

"How are you going to do that?" Stiles asked.
"I'm going to heal him, it'll take some time as his injuries aren't just physical but mental as well. There's a darkness in his soul, one that can't be removed but can be pushed aside."

"Are you sure?" Stiles asked, "That he's going to be okay?"
"Stiles I promise you Percy will be awake by the morning, but he won't be able to help during the full moon he's to injured. You need to focus on Scott right now."

"How can I stop Scott? I haven't really had time to train my powers or with a sword yet!" Stiles exclaimed.
"The powers will come by instinct," Poseidon exclaimed, "And my advice to you on how to handle Scott. He's going to be different, his mood will shoot up and down he might act as if he were a totally different person. Try to keep him calm, and make sure you get him locked up no matter what. Then when that's done, try to get him to focus or well... pain keeps him human"

"Right," Stiles murmured as he went to leave before Poseidon reached out and stopped him.
"If we don't see each other for awhile, I want you to know that I am proud of the man you're becoming," Poseidon said lightly, "You're going to be a great demigod." Stiles gritted his teeth and forced himself not to make a witty comment as he shoved Poseidon's arm away from him and stormed out of the room. Poseidon let out a heavy sigh as he sat down next to Percy. Wondering the extent of his favorite sons wounds the god of the sea lifted up one of the bandages on Percy's side.

What he saw were long claw marks that dug a few layers through the skin, that were still healing slowly. However that wasn't what Poseidon was most confused about, the blood was dark red but mixed with gold. His eyes narrowed as he reached out and dabbed his finger in the golden blood and brought it closer to his eyes.
It was ichor, the blood of the gods. Poseidon's eyes widened as he looked back at Percy confusion and worry spread over his face.

"What is happening to you?" Poseidon wondered.
"You know what's happening to him," a female voice responded causing Poseidon to look over to see Aphrodite leaning on the door frame.

"You came, thank you."
"Well considering it's kinda my job I thought I might as well," the goddess of love stated as she glanced at her nails, "besides Percy Jackson always interest me."

"He's becoming a god?" Poseidon asked in confusion, "Has that ever happened before?"
"He is the most powerful demigod left alive," Aphrodite shrugged, "The more powerful he becomes, the less his human cells will be able to manage. He has the blood of the gods in him, and id assume those cells would be the ones that would be reproducing not his human ones."

"How do you know about this?"
"I live in the house with a daughter of Athena," Aphrodite mused, "Lydia is always talking about weird things she's read, and this can go hand in hand with Percy's D.N.A."

"Zeus won't like this," Poseidon murmured as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly, "I didn't think this was possible."
"Most demigods never reach their full potential," Aphrodite mused as she walked over to Percy and stared down at the teenager, "Percy Jackson however seems to be growing more powerful everyday."

"You can feel it?" Poseidon asked, "I mean, you're guardian here, you're supposed to know of the powerful beings that are in this town, if Percy's getting more powerful..."

"Yes I can feel it," Aphrodite confirmed, "But id say he has awhile before he reaches his full potential yet."
"How much longer?" Poseidon asked.
"Depending on how many injuries like this he suffers it could vary. But I'd give it to a few months after his eighteenth birthday." Poseidon's eyes widened as he looked at the goddess of love with concern.

"That's only a few months away," Poseidon exclaimed.
"I'll keep a close eye out on him," Aphrodite promised, "But if he continues to live he will become one of us, the stronger his godly powers become the more of a god he will become."

"Every time he uses his powers he's burning away his mortality," Poseidon exclaimed resulting in the goddess of love to nod in agreement.
"We haven't seen anything like this since Hercules, and even then he died before he could evolve... so that puts us at an impasse, do we heal Percy now? Or let the fates decide if he'll wake up from his coma or not." Poseidon stared at his son in worry seeing the Demigod suddenly flinch violently in his sleep.

"He doesn't deserve to real live this," Poseidon said, "We're waking him up."
"Okay," Aphrodite sighed, "Let me know when." Poseidon nodded as he held his hand out over his son, where water sprang from his hand and over Percy's wounds. Poseidon willed the water to heal, only so much though knowing he couldn't heal Percy fully as it would look to odd. Once Poseidon heard the sound of Percy's bones mending back together he nodded at Aphrodite who leaned forwards towards Percy's ear.

"Percy," she whispered, "You're just dreaming, I need you to open your eyes Percy. Wake up Percy Jackson what you're seeing isn't real!" Poseidon could hear the charm speak in her voice, and suddenly Percy Jackson gasped awake shooting up in the bed.

Percy glanced around him and the empty hospital room he was lying in, memories of being trapped in the school came flooding back to him and he let out a sigh of relief. The alpha had decided to spare them for at least that night, nobody had died.

"Nurse!" He called out his voice hoarse, "Nurse!"

Short chapter there, but in reality this little tid bit of information basically sets up a plot for Percy in a later seasons. You will not see him maybe or maybe not become said god within season 1 or 2. Haven't decided if he will or not either but it's just for plot! Hope you enjoyed the chapter hope you liked it.