Chapter Eight

PLEASE READ

So Since its been a year since I uploaded chapter 6, I decided To kinda shake some things up and focus this story heavily and Percy and Stiles. Percy will be the main character and point of view, while Stiles will be the secondary. Some chapters will be heavily Percy, and you will see his story line which is not TW canon, and then Stiles which will merge between both. I think I'm going to stick Percy with Derek a lot. I haven't decided on a ship for Percy yet, and Stiles will learn about his powers and lineage soon!

The next day at School, Percy found himself walking towards Allison's locker with her jacket sling across his shoulder. He had forgotten to return it to her yesterday, and he figured sooner would be better then later. As he turned the corner he saw her mindlessly talking to Lydia. Rising an eyebrow at the scene Percy couldn't help but remember that Lydia was infact a child of Athena. However she did not act like one at all. Maybe she just hit it well, considering she acted as a child of Aphrodite would. Shrugging, Percy approached casually and tapped his knuckles on the locker to draw the two girls attention.

"Hey Percy!" Allison exclaimed with a smile as she turned towards the demigod.
"Thought you might be needing this," Percy stated offering Allison her jacket, "I thought about keeping it but it's a tad to small." Allison smiled kindly as she retrieved the Jacket from Percy's hands and giving a thanks.

"So excited for your first game tomorrow?" She asked him, "I didn't know you played lacrosse. Until Friday."
"Bit nervous," Percy admitted shrugging his shoulders, "I've never actually played the sport before, so I'm just hoping I don't make a fool of myself."

"You've never played before?" Allison asked confused, "How'd you make first line?"

"I really don't know," Percy admitted, "Coach said he needed a strong... specimen is what he said in the defense."

"Well try your best not to blow it," Lydia said coolly,
"With your friend Scott dislocating Jackson's shoulder, your best player is going to be at half health for the season opener."

"I don't know," Percy replied raising an eyebrow at the strawberry blonde, "I've only been here a few weeks and to me it looks as if Scott is the best player on the team."
"The best players the captain sweetie," Lydia scoffed, "And I heard Scott's not playing anyways."

"Wait Scott's not playing?" Allison asked confused.
"Yeah, he doesn't seem like the type of person you can rely on does he?" Lydia replied slyly. Percy roller his eyes and let out a groan drawing weird looks from the two girls.

"Scott's undetermined for the game because he might have a concussion," Percy lied, "If he's cleared to play he'll play. If he's not he's not it's nothing about him not wanting to play or be reliable it's about him not getting hurt worse."

The bell rang ending the conversation, Percy nodded goodbye and headed towards his first block class confused and heavily annoyed.

>>>

At lunch Stiles sat his tray down next to Percy and Scott, sighing in frustration.
"You good?" Scott asked his friend.
"Yeah I just hate Mr. Harris," Stiles explained, "How about you did the concussion lie work on coach?"

"Nope," Scott sighed out, "He sent me to the nurse and then to the trainer who both said I was good to go."

"Well that's just great," Percy groaned out.
"It gets worse," Stiles informed them, "My dad said there was a 9:30 curfew, so basically the jerkoff who killed the girl can just show up and threaten to kill us more."
"Wait what?" Percy asked.
"Derek broke into my house last night," Scott explained, "Threatened to kill me if I played." Stiles patted on his friends shoulder and gave him a small smile.