Chapter Twenty-One

Percy set his lunch tray down across from Scott and Stiles, who gave him a quick nod.

"Figure anything out on how to deal with Jackson yet?" Scott asked urgently, "Because he's staring, and talking and I'm not okay right now!"
"Um, sorta," Percy admitted as he sat down, "But I don't know if you're going to like it."

"Well? What is it?" Stiles asked as he took a bite out of his chicken tender.

"Well um," Percy said scratching the back of his head awkwardly and glancing back towards the son of Aphrodite, "Are we fine with me, like hitting him?"

"Please!" Stiles exclaimed excitedly.

"How do you plan on getting the most popular student alone, beat him up a little, then not get in trouble for it?" Scott asked his eyes still going back towards Percy and Jackson.

"That's why it's sorta a plan!" Percy stated as he opened a pack of ketchup and dipped one of his chicken tenders in it, "Besides, what does he even have to hang over you?"

"Well, if he tells anyone where does that leave us?" Scott explained, "Allison's father will believe him, and then where are the hunters going to go besides my two closest friends!"

"Okay so we scare him into silence then," Percy said taking a bite, "Easy."

"Well sorta easy," Stiles mumbled, "Besides the fact that the prick wants to become a werewolf now as well." Percy sighed and ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath as a plan started to roll through his head.

"I know that look," Scott mumbled, "You're about to do something aren't you?"

"Yep," Percy said, "Ill see you guys at the game tonight." They gave Percy a nod and Percy picked up his tray and walked over towards Allison's table and quickly took a seat next to her.

"Make up with Scott?" She asked with a small smile.

"Uh yeah, everything's cool," Percy said lightly as he eyed Jackson who was smirking at him lightly.

"Great! So Jackson wanted to go swimming in our free period after lunch, wanna join?" Allison asked.

"That is if you can manage not to drown," Jackson joked.
"Dude," Percy said with half a laugh as he picked up his water bottle and took a sip, "I'm a great swimmer."

"Oh yeah?" Jackson asked, "Let's have a little friendly competition then."

"Boys," Lydia sighed as she seemingly ignored them and scribbled down at her homework.

"I'm fine with that," Percy stated, "Anything to rip away a peace of that undeserved ego of yours." Jackson's face fell for a moment before it lit back up and he slapped his hand down on Percy's shoulder.

"I guess we'll find out," He stated with a smirk before saying goodbye and standing up.

"Yeah know what," Percy said as he glanced back at Allison with a smirk, "How much you wanna put on it rich boy?"

Jackson stopped and glanced back at Percy with his eyebrow raised before he scoffed out, "You dont have enough money to make a bet with me."

"I got three hundred in my wallet," Percy shrugged, "Which means maybe you don't have to use daddy's money to buy yourself your next little gift." Jackson narrowed his eyes at Percy but the son of Poseidon simply took a large bite out of his chicken strip while smiling at Jackson.

"Jackson's the captain of the Swim team, do you really want to lose all your money?" Lydia asked not glancing up from whatever book she was reading.