Chapter Fourteen

Long chapter, that's why it took me longer to update. Hope you enjoy it! And if you guys want me to do several shorter chapters per episode again rather then these mega chapters just let me know. The shorter chapters can come almost daily, but these longer ones might take a few days.

"No," Percy groaned, "We are not watching a werewolf movie!"
"Oh common!" Stiles objected, "It's a classic!"
"Stiles, were literally living a werewolf movie," Percy sighed as he grazed the isle for any movie that caught his eye.
The last few weeks had been mainly uneventful for the trio, as the alpha hadn't shown his face for awhile, and Derek managed to stay out of trouble with the hunters. They had won three lacrosse games however, and Percy kinda felt like he was living a normal life. Well as normal as a demigod whose friends were also either demigods or a werewolf.

Percy and Stiles had been spending their free time hanging out, while Scott went off and did gods knows what with Allison. Well Percy had a slight idea however with Scott not being able to fully control his shift yet he had been unwilling to head to third base yet. Percy had also done some small training with Stiles, however he really didn't know how to teach Stiles how to use his powers as Percy had naturally just learned. He knew what he really needed to train his half brother on was how to use a sword, but he wasn't so sure he could trust Stiles not to abuse carrying a dangerous weapon around.

"Can anyone help me find the notebook?" A voice called out causing Percy to chuckle to himself as he spotted Jackson wandering around the store.

"Ah that does make me smile," Percy mumbled to himself before focusing on picking out a movie.

"Percy," Stiles whispered grabbing his shoulder suddenly, "Percy look!"
"Look where?"
"Where did the employee go?!" Stiles exclaimed, "He was just fixing the light!" Percy's eyes wandered over towards the area Stiles was talking about and his eyes widened as he saw Jackson wandering over to that spot. He saw a figure in a blurred monsoon quickly scamper around silently but quickly and Percy was sure it was the alpha.

"Jackson! Wait No!" Percy cried out but it was to late. The figure sped by again this time knocking the lacrosse star to the ground, before the movie stands started to fall all around him.

"Call your dad," Percy ordered Stiles, "Now!" Then without hesitating Percy pulled Riptide out of his pocket and rushed forwards, uncapping the pen in the process. He slid to a stop a few feet away from where Jackson was stuck underneath multiple movie shelves as the giant beast hovered over him. Percy's eyes widened and uncertain what to do, he picked up a CD case and threw it at the beast.

The alphas head whipped over towards Percy, who stared in disbelief at what he saw. The alpha looked like a teen foot tall wolf, with glowing red eyes. Percy clutched Riptide in his hands tightly as he stared at the Alphas claws which hovered over Jackson's neck.

"Come on!" Percy growled in almost a whisper, "I know you can hear me. Come and get me."  The alpha snarled at Percy, suddenly disinterested in Jackson as he set his eyes on the demigod.

"That's right," Percy said throwing a mocking smirk on his face, "Come get dessert." The alpha let out a growl before rushing forwards so fast his movements were just a blur. Percy took this time to double tap his wrist band and let the suit of armor wrap itself around him. He narrowly side stepped the beast and swung his sword catching the alpha on the back resulting in an angry snarl to be sent Percy's way. Not wasting a moment the alpha charged again, this time Percy wasn't fast enough and he got swept off his feet and onto the ground, and mere moments later the sound of glass breaking found its way to Percy's ears.

Looking up, he saw the alpha had decided to run, signing in relief he tapped his wristband and capped Riptide before rushing towards Jackson's aid. After he lifted the shelf off him, Percy could see the rich kid was clearly shaken.