Chapter Twenty- Two

Read the Authors note
Read the authors note
Read the fucking authors note
Read the authors note for fucks sake
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
READ READ THE AUTHORS NOTE

AUTHORS NOTE :

Disclaimer- If you are not in high school do not read until the line break which is >>> just for the fact that the first part of this chapter does involve some close to borderline adult content. Nothing that the show never showed in the first 2 seasons but enough that i would like to keep this story not reported. If you read it, I told ya not to so it's your own fault if you're younger then 15-16 imo just trying to keep this story for all ages but honestly teen wolf isn't for those younger for those in high school imo because
Of adult content in the first 2 seasons.

So IF YOURE TO YOUNG DONT READ TILL AFTER >>> IN SUMMARY PERCY AND ALLISON JUST KISSED ALOT 

Percy fell backwards onto his bed, his lips attached to Allison's. His conversation with Jackson had gone as well as supposed, one being aggressive and kissed off the other being scared and unknowing of his new origins. Scaring Jackson was his only option, telling him the truth never was in the demigods mind but it had to be done. Having Allison over after the stressful day was just a benefit.

It was silent in Percy's apartment, except for the sound of two teenagers passionately making out, while the demigod has debated multiple times whether what he was doing was right for his friend or not, his judgement seemed to be clouded with the daughter of Artemis straddling his waist while her lips were attached to his.

It only took a handful of minutes before Percy's shirt was lifted off his body, while Allison's hands traced around his scars, Allison's shirt soon followed while before Percy flipped them, his hands trailing down her body unbuttoning her pants before his hands slipping underneath them, allowing a slight moan to escape between her kisses while Percy's hands trailed deeper.

"Wait wait wait," Allison murmured out between kisses.

"What?" Percy asked raising an eyebrow.

"Are you sure?" She asked, "I just never got this far with Scott and he's your friend I just don't want to create any more... drama i guess."

"Allison," Percy sighed as he leaned above her, "I won't do anything you are not comfortable with. If you don't want this then we can just watch a dumb show until the game." Allison didn't respond as
She dug into her pocket for a second before a condom was firmly in between her fingertips as a
Smile came across her face.

"Oh trust me," She said as she shuffled slightly, placing the small packet  in his hands as she un did her bra before her hands fell towards his waist, while her fingers undid his belt, "I want this." Percy smiled lightly before kissing her, then led kisses down her neck, torso, then finally down to her waist.

>>>

"Why do Lacrosse games always have more at stake then the actual game," Stiles asked Scott as he tied his cleats, "And why am I playing in the one where two werewolves want to kill us!"

"Hey, at least you're playing," Scott shrugged, "Just try to not focus on the hunters, the alpha werewolf, or Derek coming to rip our throats out with his teeth."

Stiles stared at his werewolf bestfriend with a blank stare, his nerves increasing while Scott frowned slightly.
"Thought you were getting revenge weren't you Scotty boy?" Stiles asked.