Chapter two

A STRANGE NOTE?

Y/n pov:
After the weird dream I had I stand up from my bed. I look out the window to see it was night time. I look down to see a folded note on my pillow. I un fold it only to say:

Jkgx e/t
           O ngbkt'z ykkt eua ot ekgxy~ eua ruuq roqk eua'bk mxuct gruz~
     Znk rgyz zosk O ygc euax hkgazolar lgik oy cnkt eua ckxk g hghe~
     Jut'z rkz uznkxy xkgj znoy tuzk utre eua.
     O corr lotj eua gtj eua corr yuut hk sotk~
Zkrr yuskutk ghuaz znoy tuzk znkt euax g zgzzrkzgrk~

                                      ~ Znk mxkgz gtj vuckxlar jxkgs jksut
                                                   H.I

vy: xkskshkx! Xkgroze oy g orrayout znk atobkxyk oy g nurumxgs hae murj HEEEEEKKK

The heck is this? Somekind of language? I folded the note and put it under my pillow. If that Triangle guy named bill cipher comes in my dream I might ask him if he understand this note.

I opened my room door and walked down stairs. I see a note on the fridge so I walked to it.

It says:

Y/n, this is your mom and dad. Your dad and I have a new job. It's a nightshift, so we won't be here around this time. Make sure behave and I trust you to act your age!

I sigh, well isn't is just great! Im home alone and I feel like im still being watched. "Im just going to have to go back to bed because I have nothing do."

I walk back up stairs and jump on my bed and went to sleep

                     Y/n dream
My eyes shot open as I quickly stand up from the black and white grass. I look down see the exact same note on my hand.

"Welcome back y/n!"

I quickly turn around to see the same exact Dorito looking at me.

"Hi Bill, I ha-" I was about to say my question but I was rudely cut off.

"Awe! You remembered my name! So adorable!"

"Yeah yeah, anyways Im wondering If you know this language on this note?" I say as I gave it to bill.

Bills eye looked like he was focused on the paper and all of a sudden his eye started to lit up.

"Oh the note I gave you! Here you can have it back!"

I look back at the note to see the words on English. It said:

Dear y/n
           I haven't seen you in years~ you look like you've grown alot~
     The last time I saw your beautiful face is when you were a baby~
     Don't let others read this note only you.
     I will find you and you will soon be mine~
Tell someone about this note then your a tattletale~

                                      ~ The great and powerful dream demon
                                                   B.C

ps: remember! Reality is a illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold BYYYYYEEE

"Um if you mind me asking..you knew me since I was a baby?" I say getting creeped out.

"YUP!"

"How?"

"I guess I'll tell you the story!"

                   Cliffhanger!