chapter 15

Y/n's pov
Prove it? Prove that Dipper and Mabel didn't even Dare to look for me?. I look at gravity falls down below me. No! No! No! It can't be true! I can't trust bill! I'm not gonna fall for what he did to Dipper last time!. I looked at bill with angry eyes.

"I don't trust you bill cipher!" I yelled at him seeing him quickly frown.

"Really? You don't believe me? Why n- oh I knew this was gonna happen!" Bill said with his mood changing quickly from sad and confusion to angry and confusion.

"You wouldn't believe your husband! I knew it! You believe a human hopeless good for nothing meatsack!? You don't even know him and you say you don't believe me!? Go ahead! Go find out for your fucking self!" Bill yelled pushing me to the ground and I thought I was gonna die until I was slowly pushed down to the ground by bill and then he teleported elsewhere. (Author note: lol it's like when you get mad at your mom and you know you can't break anything so you get a cup and you are acting like it's gonna be broken until you softly put in on the counter!...sorry back to the story now!) I look everywhere to find a pathway to the mystery shack and as soon as I see it I run to there to go to the mystery shack. I see it from a distance and run to the porch and open the door to see dipper, Mabel, and uncle Stan sitting there playing games like the world was never like this.

"Y/n!?" They all said at the same time and Mabel trying to hug me but I pushed her off.

"Huh?" Mabel says confused why I rejected her hug.

"What the hell are you guys doing!? You guys are just sitting here like the world isn't crazy or anything and you guys don't care!? Why don't you just try to save the world!" I yelled.

"Because we destroyed bill once in a situation like this but I think he actually knows what to do this time and I know he won't make the same mistake like he did last time" Dipper said softly.

"Yeah! What do you want us to do!?" Mabel yelled getting me more angry.

"Try!" I yelled, "ACTUALLY TRY TO SAVE THE WORLD!" I yelled again bolding my fist.

They all look down at the floor and look back up at me with brave looks in there faces and Mabel quickly stands up.

"I think y/n is right! We could at least try and not sit on our butts all day!" Mabel said then walks up to me and grabs my hand lifting it up in the air.

"Who's with us!" Mabel yelled as Dipper smiled and walked up to me and grabbed my other hand and lift it up.

"I am!" Dipper yelled and we all looked at grunkle Stan. He shook his head and smiled.

"Me too. I really love you kids" he said ruffling my hair as I laugh.

"Now we must go and defete bill!" I yelled as we all ran out the shack.

Y/n pov
We all ran to bills fort and stare up at it. We got this. All of a sudden we heard a big laugh and a familiar laugh. Bill cipher.

"I see you found those idiotic meatsacks y/n! Awe look at them! They look like there gonna pee on there pants!" Bill said as he was lifting me up in the air. He crossed his arms with mine and laughed at them while I was struggling to get him off me.

"You all fell for my trap! Yes and even you y/n! Thank you for leading them here!" Bill said laughing as mabel, dipper, and grunkle Stan looked behind them and gasped to see bills people behind them laughing. Bill in crossed his arms from mines and hugged me from behind on my waist. I look at them in fear and before you know it I kicked him from behind in the balls having bill quickly let go of me in pain as I fell.

"Oh no you don't!" Bill yelled as he grabbed my feet roughly having me go upside down.

"Your going with me!" Bill yelled as he teleported us somewhere else leaving mabel, Dipper, and Stan alone with his people.

We teleported to a room and bill threw me on the bed. He looked angry like he was gonna hurt me.

"You know what y/n? You should have a punishment" bill cipher said smirking.

"I tried to be nice and gentle to you but you won't accept it so I'll just have to punish you" bill says smirking at me with a yellow whip appearing on his hand. I shook with fear as I was backing away as bill was dragging the whip on the ground looking at my every move.

"Don't worry y/n! It will all be over soon as you learn your lesson!" Bill yelled as he whipped me over and over again with me screaming in pain with tears in my eyes.

(Four minutes later)

I hug my knees on the ground begging for him to stop.

"Please stop..I learned my lesson so plz stop" I asked between sobs.
Bill looked sad but he was smiling.

"About time! Anyways! Since you have bruses I'll go make someone for some treatment on you!...uhh actually no!" Bill says then snapped with bandages on me and I swear I heard him wisper I'm sorry while he walked away.

I sob on the ground loudly not giving a care in the world.

Bills pov
I stand behind the door listening to y/n's sobs. It really pains me. Really. I had to do it for her to learn her lesson. What other way I could do for her to learn her lesson?