chapter 10!

Bills pov
(Didn't see that coming eh eh???)
Man I didn't want to say all those mean things to break her heart!
I had to do it since she was beginning to have feelings for Dipper even though she didn't notice and I really didn't want her to notice!

Y/n pov
I wipe my tears away I look at the ground. For a couple of minutes I feel someone rubbing my back. I turn around to see bill with the most worried face I've ever seen.

"You okay love?" He asked. I shook my head no ignoring the fact he called me love. He oatted my head and floated upside down going to me then went upside up and took my chin and lifted it up glaring into my eyes.

"Don't cry for a retarded meatsack" bill says as I sniff.

"But aren't I a retarted meatsack?" I ask looking into his eyes. Bill laugh and quickly give a peck on my forehead then hug me.

"No, your a special meatsack" bill says rubbing my back.

"And my special meatsack" bill says. He really knows how to comfort someone.

After me and bill were hanging out he left and I was on my bed looking at the ceiling smiling like an idiot. Then I drifted off to sleep.

The next day I was woken up by a quick and rough knock on the front door. I got up quickly rubbing my eyes slowly. I walked down stairs and open the front door to see Dipper. As soon I seen his face I slammed the door on to his face. I then heard a soft knock at the door and I knew it was Dipper so I decided to talk to him with the door closed.

"What do you want!?" I tell through the door and hear Dipper respond.

"Look y/n! I just wanted to say who that was who talked to you like that wasn't m-" I interrupted him.

"Save your crap Dipper! I don't even want to talk to you! After what you said yesterday do you think I would've forgive you so easily!?"

"Bu-"

"Save it Dipper I don't even care!"

"You have to liste-"

"I'm not gonna listen to you!"

"Please!"

I was about to yell again until felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see bill.

"Should I start talking love? He's obviously not gonna listen to you because he's annoying" bill says looking into my eyes. I thought about it thinking bill will be to rough with him and shook my head. Why should I care!?. I nod my head as he started smirking widley.

"Love, go upstairs..you don't wanna listen to this conversation" bill says asking no questions. I nod my head again as I walk upstairs to my room and close the door.

A few minutes later I started to look out the window to see Dipper walking away slowly away from my house. Thank God.

I felt pair if arms hugging from behind me. Then they covered my eyes. I heard a mabel voice.

"Guess who!?"

"Mabel?"

"Nope!" Then it turned into bills voice.

"Bill?"

"Yup!" Bill says teleporting in front of me scaring the heck outta me. Bill smiles softly.

"I hope your okay

Love"