chapter five

ALONE WITH CIPHER
Y/n pov:
I woke up from a wonderful dream. I sat up from bed and walked down stairs. "That's strange...my parents are usually here making breakfast" I say to see a note on the fridge.
It says:

Dear y/n me and your dad went grocery shopping. We will be back and go out again on a date. You know since it's been a long time since we went on a date. We'll be back from 7:20 pm - 12:11 pm.

I sigh and made myself some f/c (favorite cereal). I started drawing some weird stuff. I then started to go on the couch and start watching duck dictative. Then I hear the front door open. "We're back!" I hear my parents say.

They unpacked the groceries quickly and went upstairs to change. After they got dressed my mom look at me and smile. She had a red dress on and my dad had a tuxedo. "How do we look?" They both say at the same time.
"Awesome" I say smiling putting my thumbs up. they both chuckled.
They left leaving me alone watching duck dictative.

Time skip

I've been watching duck dictative for a long time now. I look in my phone to see the time to be 8:00 pm. I got hungry and walked to the fridge and grabbed f/f (favorite fruit).

I turn around only to see a guy with golden hair and golden eye with the other eye is covered by a eye patch grinning widely at me.  I scream almost slapping him put he catches my hand before I could even slap him.

"Woah! Toots calm down! I'm mean no harm!" I hear the boy say.

"Don't call me toots! You stranger who broke in the house!" I say reaching for my phone in my pocket to feel nothing. "Huh!?"

"Looking for this?" The boy say as hold up my phone while smirking.

"Give it back you stranger!" I say reaching for it.

"You really don't know who I am?hint hint reality is a illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold"

Huh the only person who says that is....

"BILL!?" I yell surprised. "One and only" I hear bill say still holding my phone.

"Urm now that I know your bill can I have my phone back?" I say pouting folding my arms.

"Only if we make a deal~" bill say smirking.

"Urh what the deal?" I say looking at bill.

"I'll give your phone back if you give me candy!" Bill says Still having the same big smirk on his face.

"Oh that's easy what kind?" I say smiling.

"Kisses~" bill says smirking even farther if that's even I'm possible.

"Oh we have some in the cabne-" I was cutted off me with someone smashing there lips into mine.

My face turn red. It was so red my face started hurting. Bill stopped kissing me with a wide smirk on his face. His eyes look like he was looking straight into my soul.

"BILL I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT YOU WANTED CANDY" I say freaking out.

"Yeah and I did get some candy" bill says.

Bill went closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"You tasted like the chocolate kisses" bill says. My face hurts right now. Bill looks at me and started laughing.

"HAHAHHAHAAHHAA LOOK AT YOUR FACE ITS SO PRICELESS!" bill says holding his stomach. I grabbed my broom and started chasing him around the house with my broom.

"COME BACK HERE YOU ONE EYED DEMON!" I say as I started smacking walls with him dodging. He was running still laughing. 'grrrr I'm gonna kill him!'