ch 3

Y/n pov:
Bill put two chairs in front of each other then we sat on them.

"Okay let's get started" bill says.

"Once upon of time there was this baby! Her name is y/n but there was one problem! She was born too early! She was gonna die too! Her mom and dad are crying saying 'they will do anything to have there little girl to be alive!' HAHA THERE FACES WERE HILARIOUS AND THEY WERE PATHETIC! anyways! Here comes the all mighty bill cipher who came on the rescue! He made a deal with them or should I say they made a deal with him! There part of the deal was to have there little girl alive and healthy! So the handsome bill cipher made there side if there deal to come true!" Bill says as he made a dramatic pose.

"What was your side of your deal?" I say.

"OH HONEY THATS FOR ME TO KNOW AND YOU TO SOLVE!"

"what?"

"You will know sooner or later! By the by y/n your about to wake up so remember! REALITY IS A ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BY GOLD BYYYYYEEE!"

I woke up to smell yummy pancakes. I sat up from my bed and walk out my room. "Morning Mom and Dad!" I say as I sat next to dad again.

"Morning honeybun! How was your sleep?" My mom says as she sat our breakfast on the table and sat with me and dad.

"Oh it was good...how was your job?" I say as I start munching on my breakfast.

"It was good hun! Anyways you should go outside! It's a beautiful day out there!" My dad says as I finish my breakfast and put it in the sink.

"I guess I'll go outside" I say as I went up stairs to change. After I got changed I went down stairs and say goodbye to my parents.

I walked into a forest and hear two people talking.

"Shooting star get back here and give me that book!"

"No get out my brothers body you one eyed demon!"

One eyed demon? Why does that sound familiar.

I hear them both random people fighting until everything stopped and it was pur silence.

"Huh woah I'm back in my body! I'm wondering why bill left my body that easily"

"Nevermind that your back brother!"

I wanted to sneak somewhere else until I stepped on a stick. 'Stupid stick!'.

"Who's there!"

I ran as fast as I could until I got attacked.

"Who are you and why were you spying on us!" A boy with brown hair and brown eyes with a pine tree has on his head says.

"Woah Dipper don't pin her down like that she's just a beautiful girl like me!" I hear a girl say. She looked exactly like that guy but she was a girl version of him. She has a pink sweater that has a shooting star on it. She has a pink head band on her long brown hair and she had braces.

The boy who I assumed to be named Dipper got off me and hold his hand out to me. I grabbed his hand and he helped me get up.

He blushed and looked away. 'what the heck'.

"Hi I'm Mabel and that guy who just pinned you down to the ground is Dipper! You have to be my friend! Ooo your should come with me to see cute boys!" Mabel says as she dragged me.

Time skip in the bushes

"Okay see that cute dude over there! He's cute so go to him and flirt!" Mabel says as she pushed me out the bushes.

"Wait I don't know how to flir-"

He looked at me weirdly and walked up to me. 'oh boy it's gonna be a long day'

Time skip again

He was so cool. He knew how to murph words and decipher them. Words that does not make sense.

That dude pov:
She's pretty and she walked away from me saying goodbye. I smiled until everything went into black and white.

There stood a red triangle with one eye.

"Since you know to decipher things decipher this!"

"EDFN RI brx OLwwoh elwfk Vkh'v plqh vr Wkdw phdqv vkh'v flskhuv!" the red triangle says as he glares at me.

"You know what I'mma put you in a different portal!"

"AHHHHHHHHH"