ch 13

"can't you fix the house with your powers?" I said and he smirked and nodded.

"I already fixed it but your not going there" bill said smirking.

"What!? Your gonna make my parents worry!" I yelled pushing him off me almost falling of the chair but saved myself.

"I brainwashed them so they don't give a fuck about you" bill said smirking. I glared at bill and looked at the ground being to high I just wanna get down there.

"I wish Dipper and mabel was here to save me away from you.." I said as bill looked at me without blinking and moving a inch.

"What"

"You heard what I said!" I yelled putting my hands on my hips. Bill was turning red and grabbed my arm and floated of the chair and flying higher and higher.

"Take that back or I'll let go" bill said wispering in my ear. I stayed quiet in fear then he let go of me with a "woops" and I was screaming for my life in fear not wanting to die.

"I-i take it back!" I yelled shuttering as I stopped falling and bill saying, " that's what I thought". Then he grabbed my arm forcefully and teleported to a....what looked like a basement and throwing my down the stairs. As soon as I connected to the floor I was wipering in pain.

"That was your punishment and don't ever talk about pine trees name in front of me unless you want to be dead" bill says as he slammed the basement door closed. The a note appreard out of no where. It said,

      Oh and by the way you'll be staying here until you know your place~

                                        ~from the person who loves you to death, bill cipher.

I finished reading the paper and crumbled it up and throwing to to a random corner. I hugged my knees crying feeling like an animal. I wipped my tears away laying on the cold floor. The person who loves me to death... bill cipher?....yeah right.

I woke up by the basement door being open. I looked up to see bill. "Have ya learned your lesson yet? It was getting lonely in the room with out you sleeping by my side!" Bill said as he floated to me.

"Woah why so depressed! You only stayed here for 4 hours!" He said as I glared at him. Bill laughed and took his hand out for me to touch. Thinking to trust him or not I decided to Trust him because who wants to sleep on the cold basement floor we're spiders crawls. I took his hand and bill interwined his fingers into mine and blue fire came in between our hand as my eyes winden.

"That's a deal!" Bill yelled as he laughed. Something begin to burn on my soft spot on my neck as I moaned in pain.

"M-make it stop" I said in pain. Bill laughed like it was the dumbest thing he ever heard.

"How about a no!" Bill said laughing. "What was the deal anyway?" I said as he smirked.

"You were to be my wife for enternity!" That was the last thing I heard until I fainted making everything black hitting my head on the cold basement floor.