ch 12

Y/n pov
"Your mine mine MÏÑÊ!" He yelled as everything in my room started floating even the drawing we made. Bill quickly looked at dipper with his cat pebbles going white and the rest going black.

"YOU!" Bill yelled as he pointed at Dipper and mabel naw actually Dipper. Bill stopped floating and stomped to Dipper with the whole house shaking by every step he made. Making Dipper terrified.

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF YOU DIDNT HANG AROUND Y/N  THIS WOULD OF NEVER HAPPENED! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING! YOU EVEN RUINED MY WHOLE MASTER PIECE WITH ALL ME WEIRDNESS WITH IT!" bill yelled even louder about to blow every humans ear drums in the village.

Bill turned at look at me and then every thing went black.

Done!

JK!

Y/n pov
I woke up looking everywhere. Everything looked different. Everything was.......... golden?. I was laying on a yellow bed in a golden room. I rubbed my eyes and looked to my left then right. Then I heard a knock at the door and the person opened it. She was pink with one eye like bill but not a triangle.

"Finally! Your awake! You've been sleeping like for 14 days! Now come on because bill will destroy the whole world if he thinks your didn't wake up yet!" She said as she grabbed my hand and walked me out the door.

We made it to a big huge chair (having to think hard cus I didn't know how to spell thrown lol) then was golden. Then I saw bill tapping his finger really fast looking angry (he's in human form). Soon he sniffed the air and looked at my derection (need to spell right lol) so fast with his eyes stareing into my soul. His face went into joy and he teleported me to him while hugging me. He shoed that girl away and she left leaving me and bill alone.

"Bill what happened!?" I said pushing him away. Bill looked at me.

"Why aren't I at my house!?" I asked. Bill looked at me for a couple of seconds until he snapped back into time.

"Your house was destroyed because i got angry on accident" bill said.

"You mean you destroyed me and my mom and dad's house because you have anger issues?" I asked as bill nodded. I shook my head.

"Weres Dipper?" I asked as bill suddenly got angry but didn't turn red.

"Don't even think about him and we'll let's say he disappeared and I should've did something I was supposed to do in a long time ago" bill says leaving me in shock.

"WHAT!? YOU KILLED HIM!?" I yelled. Bill shook his head.

"No no I never said I killed him but I did put him into a different place..... universe" bill said smirking. I looked at him.

"I wanna go back to Dipper" I said having bill getting angry again.

"No"

"Jeez I was kidding" I said smiling.

"But still I wanna go back into town and can't you fix the house with your powers?" I asked as bill smirked and nodded