chapter 11!

Your pov
Me and bill started drawing because we wanted to do a drawing contest and obviously he'll win. I decided to draw bill and made him the most ugly triangle in the whole world.

"Done!" Me and bill say at the same time.

"Who's gonna go first?" I ask. Bill pointed at himself. I nodded and waited for him to show his drawing.

Bill shows me a drawing of himself and there was triangles everywhere.

"I made me and my fellow cousins and of course I'm the hottest one out of them all!" Bill says smirking.

I giggle and murmured, "that's not what my drawing says". Bill look at me suspiciously. "What was that?" Bill says still looking at me suspiciously.

I shook my head no while smirking.

"I said nothing~!" I say smiling innocently.

"Okay so show me your drawing y/n!" Bill says smirking.

I showed him laughing covering my face going red in laughter. Bill looked at me then at the paper quickly over and over again. He stopped looking at the paper and looked at me.

"Did you do this on purpose?" He asked calmly. I nod my head fast.

"Who's this?"

"You"

"That must be a horrible clone outta me because there's no chance that that's me" bill says as I keep laughing none stop until someone broke my window trying to kick bill in the face but missed. Then a grappling hook tried to get him but that missed too.

"Y/n please listen this time!" I looked and saw Dipper. As I growl.

"Hurry up then you guys have to fix these windows or my mom and dad would kill me" I said glaring at dipper.

"That wasn't me talking to you about those rude things! It was bill!" Dipper said.

"How would you know!?"
I yelled.

"What human would smile that wide?" Dipper says. He got a point.

I looked at bill seeing him looking down with his bangs covering his face. "Is that true....bill?" I asked.

The whole room got quite until bill started to turn red no longer yellow.

"What the hell was I supposed to do!? If I didn't do nothing then you and Dipper would be making out by now! He was getting to close to you and that was the only plan I had!" Bill says glaring into my soul floating.

"You supposed to be MINE

MINE

MINE!

AND MÏÑÊ ONLY!"