chapter four

Y/n pov:

"You rocked that y/n!" Mabel says as she high five me. "I'm gonna go find stuff to make sweaters wanna come with me?" Mabel says as she smiles brightly at me.

"No thank you, it's getting dark and my parents are so over protective, sorry" I say scratching the back of my head. Well my mom and dad had a night shift job I know I know. The reason why I lied is because I'm tired.

"Oh okay that's fine! Byyyyeee" Mabel says as she runs to the shop.

I sigh happily and slowly walk home but then I hear a scream. I run to were the scream were coming from seeing bill.

"Bill!?" I yell getting scared.

"The one and only!" Bill says turning around tilting his hat.

"What did you do!?" I say.

"What do you mean toots?" Bill says looking at me. Bill then laughed.

"All did was put a boy in a portal" bill says.

"Were did you put him!?"

"Uhhhhhhhh somewhere random" bill says floating to me. He put his arm around my shoulders.

"Why do you care toots? Do you have what humans call crush on him?" Bill says with a serious voice.

"No I don't have a crush on him! The reason why are care about him because I made a new friend! Why do you care anyways?"

"Hm okay" bill say ignoring my question.

"I'll tale you what! I'll take you home because it's dark outside" bill says snapping his finger.

We were outside My house door.

"By the by y/n I'm not gonna be in your dreams but I'mma give you the best dream ever!"

"Oh remember! Reality is an illusion! The universe is a hologram buy gold BYYYYYEEE!" Bill says as he disappear. I sigh and walk in my house tired.

I go in my room and went to sleep.