chapter six

Y/n's pov
I sat on the couch out of breath. Bill runs so fast...I think I need some water. I fall of the couch then sat up. I stood up to walk to the kitchen. Until I see bill.

"Bill what do you want this time"
I say crossing my arms.

"Hm nothing much..." Bill says still looking at me. He looks like he had sadness and the look of worried Ness.

"What's with the eyes bill?" I say sitting on the chair.

"Hm? Nothing really...what's up with you humans going to school?" Bill says leaning on the fridge.

"What's up with the random questions" I say leaning back on the chair. Bill just looked at me and walked to me putting his index finger under my chin glaring into my eyes.

I stair into his eyes then look around the room because I fill so awkward right now. Bill let's go of my chin backing away glaring at me.

"You met the pines already didn't you" bill says glaring at me like he was about to murder me.

"Urm do you mean about Dipper and Mabel pines?" I say playing with my fingers. Bill nods and has a sad expression on his face starting to tear up.

"Don't be friends with those evil twins! They want to destroy and rule the world! They used me to give them a book that was personally mine! They stole my trust to give my book to them. Don't believe anything they tell you!" Bill says tearing up more.

"W-what that's horrible!" I say looking at bill about to hug him.

"Y/n could you get the three books away from them then give it to me?" Bill says looking at me. I nod them hug him felling himself flinch. Bill smiles.

"Anyways I have to leave soon your parents are coming home! Oh and remember REALITY IS A ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYYYYYEEE!" Bill says disappearing in thin air.

Bills pov
I sit on my chair in the mind scape smirking to myself.
"Once I get those three books I will burn them and break that thing from Stanford's old office thing then me and y/n will rule the world together!" I say as I was laughing like crazy hearing it echo through the mind scape.