chapter 8

Y/n pov
The person I saw Mabel and her twin brother. I looked at both of them with a lot of questions coming out of no where in my brain.

"Hey y/-"

"How did you find where my home is!?" I asked and saw them jump.

"Well um we just ask people in the village about you and your home heh heh" the boy named dips? Um dim? diper? OH yeah Dipper said!.

"We were wondering if you could-"

"No" I heard someone say behind me. I turn around to see bill glaring at the twins like a pray wanting to attack it's prays.

"She is busy today and I don't need you two coming here ruining the whole day" he said and murmured, " I'm pissed at the fact that you ruined my kiss with y/n".

They were about to say something else until he pushed me out the way and slammed the door shut. Bill picked me up and teleported to my room and threw me on the bed before sitting on it and grabbing the remote turning on my TV going on Netflix.

"Let's watch a movie y/n! What kind of movie do you wanna watch!?" Bill saying looking at me with a huge grin like nothing happened.

"Don't you think it's rude to slam a door shut at people when they are trying to tal-" I was cutted off by bill putting a finger on my lips.

"I asked you a question love plz answer" bill said. Surprising me because he said please. Bill slowly put his finger off my lips and replaced them with (f/c) (favorite candy).

"Eat that while I look for a movie to watch" bill says smirking turning his gaze back on my tv.

(Time skip when the movie bill picked were over)

I we're yawning looking at the time. It was 12:00 pm so I should go to sleep. I looked at bill who was not sleepy full and of energy. I look at bill and yawned again purposely. He still didn't notice looking at the tv with wide eyes while smiling widley.

I yawned a bit louder trying to get bill to get the hint that I need sleep. He still didn't notice so I decided to do something. I yawned again purposely stretching my leg and kick him on the back. This got bills attention. He turned around and looked at me.

"What the hell was that for" he said glaring at me.

"I need sleep" I said.

"Well drink some coffee or something and watch the movie"

"Good idea! I should drink some coffee even though I don't drink coffee" I said.

"Oh so your cheating on me with coffee?" Bill said looking at me.

"Since when when we were da-"

"Since I met you" bill said smirking. I rolled my eyes and pushed him. "You can go now...I need sleep".

Bill laughed and floated off my bed looking at me. "Alrighty toots! Nighty night! Don't let the tiny bill ciphers bite you to night~" bill said purring and disappearing finding my self on the bed with the covers on me and the tv and now lights off.

Well at least I don't have to get up to turn off the lights I thought as I went to sleep.

-------
Hope you enjoyed! Bai!