ch 14

My pov
I woke up in the same room but it's with bills pictures. I sit up and wince since my soft spot on my neck still hurts. That reminds me...I have so many questions for bill. As I kept thinking of things I feel a blow on my neck which made me scream and fall off the bed. I heard bills annoying laugh and I feel myself teleport in front of bill. I slapped him having his head going to the left. He had the same smirk on his face but going wider then laughed like someone was tickling him.

Bill stopped laughing and looked at me then chuckled. Bill lifted me up making me float in the air.

"I have a big surprise for you y/n and I know you would love it!" Bill yelled as he rapped his arm around mines and teleported us to which looked like gravity falls
But......weird. The sky had a cross sign but was colorful ad the sky was red. Everything was like turned into monsters. I seen innecont people running for there lives.

"Do you like it!?" Bill yelled laughing. I shook my head no while bill laughed again.

"Why not!? Many girls would wish to be in your position right now! I mean! Being the queen of weirdmaggenon (don't know how to spell it lol) haha! It's incredible!" Bill yells and raps his arms around my waist from behind me. I stare down at screaming people having a second thoughts then I snapped back in reality and shook my head.

"Even Mabel found Dipper and found a way to get him back to gravity falls some how...she found him 15 days ago and they didn't even bother to look for you~" bill said whispering in my ear. My eyes winden as tears started to go down my face.

"No it cant be true!" I yelled pushing bill away from me and falling until bill grabbed me by his cane and lifted me back up for me to be facing him.

"Oh it's true. I can even prove it to you"

Sorry for making a short chapter!