!chaper 16¡

Y/n pov
Darkness clouded over me and I hugged my knees tighter. What am I gonna do? How am I gonna save this world? Is Dipper, mable, gruckle Stan okay? Are they safe?. All that I know is that it's all my fault. Everything was my fault. Trusting a dream demon? Ha how stupid am I?.

I heard a bang making the paramade shake making my eyes open fast. The door opened to see pissed bill.

"We have to go, okay y/n?" Bill says sharply as he touched my hand until a gun was pointed to bills back of his head making bill freeze in his place while his hand is still holding my hand.

"Let the girl go or I'll shoot" I hear a familiar voice says and I see Stanley. Is he gonna kill bill isn't he. Bill was looking at the ground in fear but then looks at me. "I'm doing this because I love you y/n please don't be mad at me" I hear him say then he disappears and teleports behind Stanley. Before bill could do anything Stanley turned around quickly and shot bill with the gun. Bill turned into a whole statue not even blinking and everything in gravity falls was back to normal but I fainted as soon as I seen bill turned into a statue.

Time skip

I was on the bed looking out the window. I live with the pines now and I have my own room. I've been crying for hours just knowing that I still

Loved bill cipher

The end

Hold up before you go I'm gonna be making a squeal mkay?