chapter 9

Y/n pov
I woke up. Everthing went blurry for a while until I could see my vision. I tiredly got off my bed and walked down stairs waiting for bill to pop outta nowhere.

A few minutes passed and I was looking around for bill. I guess he's not here today. I take a shower and get some clothes and put them on then put on my shoes and then walked outside. To see Dipper.

"Hey y/n" he said smiling. He scratched the back of his had giving a nervous laugh.

"Hey Dipper!" I say back waving.
Dipper smiled softly.

"W-well I was thinking if we could know each other more because the first time I met you I tackeld you to the ground" Dipper said nervously laughed again. I nodded as he took out her hand for my and I gladly took it.

What you don't know is yellow glowing cat eyes are glaring at you two.

Time skip

Me and Dipper had fun together. We got to know each other more and sometimes I see his face going red.....maybe it's my imagination. We've been walking in silence so I glanced at him to see him smiling widley. Weird usually bill smiles like that....oh well.

It was getting akward so I  started a conversation. "So um Dipper how was your day so far?" I ask. I facepalmed myself because I just asked the stupidest question.

"It was good until I invited you! It got horrible around you! Haha even I thought you were cool! Boy I was wrong!" He said laughing looking at me. I stopped walking seeing him going in front of me smirking widley. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Your so boring! I even want to kill myself!" He said putting his hand as a gun and putting it on the side of his forehead. I started to get teary and pushed him out the way and ran as far as I could. I should've never hanged around him.

I ran inside my house and slammed the door closed and locked it running up to my room and slam my door open and closed and sat in my bed hugging my knees crying. You know what? I shouldn't cry over him! We just met!. I wipe my tears away looking down at the floor wishing bill will just come and comfort me.

-------
Sorry if it's short heh heh