The Plan

Jilly's POV
"So what's your plan" I asked Dinah. "I'm going to invite her to the beach but I want you to go just in case she doesn't want to be with me alone yet" Dinah said. "Hmm....ok that should work but you have to look good in your bathing suit. "Can you take me shopping for a bathing suit" Dinah asked me. "Of course I'm going to make sure you look sexy as hell in you suit" I said to Dinah. We both laughed and went to go shopping for bathing suits.

Normani's POV
To say Lauren looked good during her photo shoot was an understatement. She literally looked like a whole ass snack. The way she looked at the camera, let's just say I need to change my underwear.

Another one of the models came up to her and they started talking

Another one of the models came up to her and they started talking.They were laughing and I couldn't help but feel jealous. The other model was beautiful as well.

I guess all the models had to wear black today for the shoot but as they kept laughing I glared at the girl

I guess all the models had to wear black today for the shoot but as they kept laughing I glared at the girl. She kept rubbing on Lauren's arm and touching Lauren's abs. She didn't even have to touch her stomach now she was doing to much. I walked over to them and stood by Lauren. "Justine this is Normani" Lauren introduced me to the other model. "Hi Normani" Justine said with a smile on her face. "Hi" was all I said to Justine,I knew I sounded dry but I didn't care. "Well I should get going, Lauren call me when you wanna hang out" Justine said as she swayed her hips extra hard for Lauren to watch. Lauren watched only for a second and then looked at me. "What's wrong mani" Lauren asked. "Nothing" was all I said to Lauren still sounding dry. Lauren pulled me to her dressing room so we could talk in private. "Did I do something wrong" Lauren asked. "I don't know why don't you ask Justine what you did wrong" I can't believe I just said that out loud I sound like a jealous girlfriend. Lauren smirked before saying "Are you jealous Mani".I just looked at her. "Aww you are jealous, that's so cute but there is no need to be jealous love" Lauren said. There it goes again, that feeling when she calls me love. I didn't reply to Lauren because I didn't trust my words.After our talk Lauren took me to my apartment, I invited her up because I didn't want her to leave. I invited Jilly and Dinah over because Dinah had to talk to me about something.