Reunion

Lauren's POV
I just got done getting ready to go meet Ryan and Starbucks. I couldn't get out of bed because Mani literally wouldn't move from on top of me. I took a lot of convincing and a chai tea from Starbucks to persuade her. I said bye to Dinah and Normani and headed out.
I finally arrived at Starbucks and order my coffee. Ryan finally came through the door and I swear she's trying to kill me.

 Ryan finally came through the door and I swear she's trying to kill me

She looked good in her outfit. I noticed I was staring so I looked away before she could notice me. "Hey Lo" Ryan said while hugging me. I hugged her back and said a quick hey. Ryan went to order her tea and came back to sit down. "Sooooo....." Ryan started off saying. "Oh right, I don't know if we can be friends anymore" I said trying my best to keep a straight face. "What, why" Ryan asked me. " Yesterday you took it too far and when you text me Dinah saw the message and thought I cheated" I said trying to keep calm. "It's not my fault you were staring at me like I was the last thing to eat on earth" Ryan said. "All I did was watch you dance,even if it did state at you like that you know I'm in a relationship" I said. "Why are you in a relationship with them and not me and Justine" Ryan said. When did Justine even come in to play. "Mabey because I don't know, IM IN A RELATIONSHIP" I said. "I'm in a relationship with two of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen" I said. "But  Justine and I can treat you better baby" Ryan said while grabbing my hand from across the table and rubbing her thumb over it. "Yeah no, you can't even treat yourself right" I said while snatching my hand away from her.
Somebody walked in the shop and I almost lost it. Why the hell is she here.

Dinah's POV
I'm watching a movie on the couch with Normani cuddled up to me. She's been doing better but she's still a little shook. I was daydreaming until I started thinking of Lauren. I know where she is because I checked her phone again last night. I want to go and drop in but it's really not my place because it's their talk but I can't just help the feeling that somethings going to happen.
"C'mon baby we're about to go see Lo" I said getting up. She got up and got dressed. I got in the car and went into the Starbucks two blocks away from Normani's apartment. When we pulled up I didn't expect to see Justine there.

Lauren's POV
Justine looked good when she walked through the door not going to lie but it made me angry that she was here because it's suppose to only be me and Ryan talking.

Justine's Outfit

Justine came up and hugged me, I hugged back because I didn't want to be rude

Justine came up and hugged me, I hugged back because I didn't want to be rude. "Hey baby" Justine said while pulling back. "I'm not your baby" I said. Justine just rolled her eyes at me. "Why are you here" I asked trying not to sound rude. "Because I'm here to discuss our future together" she said gesturing towards all 3 of us. "What future" I asked starting to get agitated.
"The one with me, you, and Ryan" Justine said really believing herself. I started to rub my temples because I was slowly loosing my temper.
Somebody else walked through the door. I didn't bother to look back until somebody started to massage my shoulders. I looked back to see Dinah massaging me. How the hell did she know where I was? "What's wrong baby" Dinah asked. "It's nothing" I said because I don't want anything to happen. "Are you sure" She asked while kissing my neck. "Didn't she say it was nothing" Justine said. "Watch who you talking to" Normani said walking up to Justine. Mani hasn't acted like this in a while. Aye I guess she's back. I got up because I already knew how this was about to go. I grabbed Normani's waist and pulled her back. "Naw let her go, I've been waiting to beat her ass" Justine said. She really doesn't want me to let Normani go. Normani tried to pry my hands off of her but I wouldn't let go. She squeezed my member and I let her go. After that she let loose. She was beating the hell out of Justine. I guess she had pinned up anger about the whole Kehlani situation. I guess the workers at Starbucks got scared do they called the police. Two big police officers came in, and to make matters worse they were both white. I feared for Justine and Normani because of their skin color they could be racially profiled. They broke up fight but one of the officers was holding Normani inappropriately. That ticked me off so I tried to make the officer let go. "Officer I've got her" I said trying to let him go. He just looked at me and didn't let go. That pissed me off even more than I already was at the whole situation. I grabbed Mani from his hands and put her behind me. He got angry and punch me in my jaw. He punched me so hard I stumbled back a little. "Omg baby are you alright" Dinah and Normani said at the same time.
That's all I could remember after I lunged at the officer. After I came back to my senses I was on the ground in handcuffs. Dinah and Normani were yelling at me but I couldn't hear them. I started to black out once I got lifted up from the ground.
I work up in a holding cell with 3 other people. I was confused at first but then I realized what had happened. The only thing I could think about was Dinah and  Normani. I sprang about another hour in the cell until a officer came to the cell and got me. I walked to the front of the station to see a concerned Normani  and pissed of Dinah.

*skips cars ride*

Once we got home Normani sat on the couch and I leaned up against. Dinah went in the bathroom to get the first aid kit. She sat on the couch and grabbed my hand so she could clean my knuckles. I could tell she was still and because of how she grabbed my hand and she still hasn't talked to me. "Di-" before I could finish her name she cut me off. "No, Lauren don't talk to me, do you know that we could have lost you because anything could have happened with that cop, he could have shit you Lauren, do you know how much that would hurt Me and Normani, I would've lost you, Normani would've lost you, and the baby would've lost it other parent." Dinah yelled at me. What did she just say baby.
"Wait did you say baby" I asked very confused at what she just said. She sighed and began to talk.
"I'm pregnant Lo" Dinah said looking straight at me.
"What"

Hi there 😋