Ruin the Friendship

Lauren POV
I woke up to tiny hands squeezing my cheeks together and something kinda heavy on my chest. I opened my eyes to see King on top of me. I lifted my self up while holding long and looked over to see Dinah and Normani cuddled up with each other. That's probably why King woke me up, he didn't have any one to cuddle with. I stood up with King in my arms and went downstairs to see Demi on the couch writing in her song book. I peeked over her shoulder and seen that the title of the song was called Ruin the Friendship. The song title sounded familiar, but I can't remember where I've heard it from. "So whom is this song about" I asked. Demi almost jumped off the couch. "Lauren!!" Demi yelled. "My bad I didn't mean to scare you but who is the song about" I asked. "Why are you so worried about it" Demi asked with a smirk on her face.
"I'm not worried, I just saw the title of  the song and I wanted to know" I asked.
"Well it's about Wilmer"
"Of all people you decided to make a song about fuc- I mean freaking Wilmer"
I almost forgot I had King in my arms.
"Why do you care, are you jealous" Demi said with a big smile on her face.
"No"
I then walked away and put King in a fort of pillows do he doesn't fall off the bed. When I went back downstairs I started to cook breakfast.
"What are you cooking?"
"......."
"Lo"
"......."
"Can you stop ignoring me please"
"I'm cooking pancakes" I said in a bored voice.
"Oh ok.." Demi said with a hint of sadness. I didn't mean to make her sad. I don't even know why I'm acting like this. Im not jealous of Wilmer right?

Once everything was done I woke up Dinah and Normani. We were all sitting at the table eating but the energy was kind of off. Demi was being quite and to herself. I knew I was the blame and I felt like a jerk. After we were done eating Demi went straight to her room. I went to her room after I was done cleaning up and she was still writing the song.
"Hey MiMi"
"Hi"
"Um... I'm sorry about ignoring you"
Demi started laughing at me.
"What's so funny"
"You've always been horrible at apologizing" Demi said still laughing.
"But I was joking about who the song is about, it's obviously about you idiot"
"I-"
"I was just joking about it being about Wilmer to see your reaction and then when I saw you get jealous and start ignoring me I guess it hurt my feeling a little"
"You know I fucking hate Wilmer why would you joke like that" 
"I don't know I thought it would be funny but I forget your a lunatic"
Ive hate Wilmer for years now. Ever since we've been 18 (Lauren and Demi) I've hated that man with all my being. Demi was going through a lot and Wilmer was her so called boyfriend at the time but didn't help her at all. Guess who was there ME! I was there helping Demi and taking care of everything on top of that. Demi is so in love with that idiot that she doesn't realize he doesn't really care. He thought of Demi as a quick fuck if we're being honest but no matter what she'll always love that idiot. I'm just glad we can move on from that situation and he's not around anymore.