Issues

Dinah's POV
"Lauren we have to talk about your anger issues" I said to Lauren. "I don't have anger issues" Lauren said with a straight face. "Baby yes you do but it's ok we want you to go get help" Normani said calmly to Lauren. "Yea you could go to anger management" I said trying to back up Normani's statement. It didn't work all Lauren did was get angry. "I DONT HAVE AN ANGER PROBLEM" Lauren yelled at us. I was getting irritated and scared at the same time. I was irritated because she won't accept that she had anger issues. I'm scared because she got angry with us and that has never happened. "Lo baby we just want to help you" Normani said trying to calm down Lauren. "No you guys are just like her" Lauren said getting up. "Where are you going" both me and Normani asked. "Out" was all Lauren said before walking out.

5 hours later
It was 11 pm when Lauren left without telling us where she was going. It's now 4 in the morning and she still hasn't come back Normani has been crying for an hour now but I don't blame her I'm trying to stay strong for her. She was crying her eyes out because she didn't know what Lauren would do. Would she go out and cheat? What if she gets into a car accident and didn't make it. Those are the kinds of things we thought about .We finally cried ourselves to sleep praying that Lauren was ok.
Lauren's POV
When I left I went straight to the gym. That's how I relieve stress and anger. I only reacted that way because my ex told me the same thing. She told me I needed 'help' but she emotionally abused me because of my problem and it hurt. I thought I could never really love someone after her but I guess I did. I love Normani and Dinah with all my heart but I cant go through that abuse again. Wait I just said that I love them, I guess I really do care for them. After being at the gym for 3 hours I went to my house for the night. I didn't want to be around those two while I'm in this state of mind, I don't want to hurt them I could never forgive myself if I did. I showered and went to sleep. When I woke up I noticed I had a lot of missed calls from Normani and Dinah. I also noticed I only have 2 hours until my shoot and most of my clothes are at Mani's apartment so it looks like I have to see them.
I drove over to her apartment and I saw that Dinah was still there. I have a key to her apartment so I opened up the door and saw Normani on the counter and Dinah cooking breakfast. They looked so sad and drained and I knew I was the cause of it. They both turned their heads and looked at me. They instantly ran up and hugged me. They both started crying into my neck. "We thought that we l-lost y-you" Normani said through sobs. "Yea you can't do that to us" Dinah said. I hugged them back but I didn't say a word. Dinah pulled away because she didn't want to burn the food. Normani however clung onto my shirt like she was afraid I'd leave her forever. " Lo where did you go last night" Normani asked me. I didn't answer her I just stared into her eyes.
Normani's POV
When Lauren didn't answer me I instantly thought the worse,she cheated on me. I tried to get out of her grip but she just held me tighter. I loved being in her arms so much that I didn't even try to get away anymore. "I went to the gym then I went home" Lauren said. Her voice was extremely raspy and sexy Drenched. I nodded my head because I believe her, I don't think she could cheat on us because it really doesn't get better than us. " um we're sorry about last night" I told Lauren. "You don't have to apologize it's just my ex wanted to 'help' me because of my issues but she just emotionally abused me and it hurt me to my core" Lauren told me and Dinah. Dinah was done with breakfast so she came next to us. I was so angry at her ex for putting my baby through that, trust me if I ever see that bitch it's going down.  I was also sad that Lauren had to go through that abuse. " I went through abuse to in my last relationship" I told Lauren. I could tell Lauren was trying to keep cool. "His name was Arin and her physically and sexual abused me so many times I couldn't even keep count, I thought I could never love someone else because of what he put me through until I met you and Dinah" I told Lauren. I could tell she was pissed about the whole Arin thing so I gave her a kiss to calm her down. "He's not here to hurt me anymore lolo, at least not while you around" I told Lauren. "I swear to god I will kill him" lauren said very seriously. I started to scratch Lauren's abs under her shirt. "It's ok, I'm with people who love me now" I said looking at Dinah who pecked my lips then too Lauren. Lauren smiled at me then checked her phone she noticed the time and let me go. "I have to go". Lauren ran into our room and grabbed some clothes. She was about to run out the door when Dinah and I grabbed her. "Are we going to see you tonight" Dinah asked looking at the floor. Lauren lifted Dinah's chin with her finger so they were looking eye to eye. Lauren then gave Dinah a long sweet kiss. "I don't know if you guys are going to see me tonight". I was sad when she said we might not see her tonight I wanted to cry but I wasn't going to do it in front of her. I miss her always being here with us. Lauren kissed my forehead and said "don't cry Manibear I will be back tomorrow if I don't come tonight", and with that she left.
For hours me and Dinah have been watching Netflix and laughing. I love being with Dinah we always have fun together. Me and Dinah were cuddling on the bed. We must have fell asleep while watching tv. We both got up when we felt a body on top of us. It was Lauren already fast asleep. Me and Dinah laughed and readjusted ourselves so Lauren was in the middle of us. We both cuddled up to Lauren and fell asleep. This is what I live for being with my babies.