Besties 4L

(This is the chapter about Demi and Lauren and their stories/background you don't know about ,neither does Dinah and Normani 👀🤐)

Lauren's POV
I was sitting on the couch with King sleeping on my chest while demi was on the other side of the couch talking about our old memories. "Lo you remember when ran from that one delivery" Demi said laughing at the memory. Now that I think back on it Demi's always been there.

*Flashback*
Walking in my first day of 4th grade I didn't know what to expect. I walked in the classroom and there wasn't anywhere to sit. "Hey you can sit next to me" a girl said. I looked up at her and took at seat. "Hey my name is Demetria, what's yours?" Demetria said. "L-Lauren" I said still skeptical of the girl. "Well Lauren I hope we can be friends" Demetria said. Making a new friend can't be that bad do why not give her a chance. "Sure" I said while smiling that's the first time I've smiled in a long time.

-Fast forward 4 years -
This is when things started to go down hill for the both of us. My parents were always addicted to drugs but it was never this bad. When I was younger they would do lines of cocaine in front of me and my siblings but we didn't know what it was at the time,all we knew was that it was bad. They always told us not to touch it or go near it, never do it. Now when they went to go get high they would leave for weeks at a time and leave us there to starve. We would go weeks with only 2 pieces of bread to eat and tap water from the sink. They spent all of our money on whatever drugs they were buying.
Demi's story was similar to mine. Her brother took care of her and her two sisters. Their mother died when giving birth to the youngest sister and their dad never came around. Their brother fell into a deep depression so he was always drunk. He would only drink a little when they were younger just how my parents did with drugs. Then it progressively got worst as we reached 8th grade it would be so bad to the point where he would beat them sometimes. Demi would come to school with bruises and used to make me so mad, somebody as sweet as Demi shouldn't have to go through what she went through. Demi and I knew we had to do something in order to take care of our siblings so we turned to the only way to make fast money at our age.

Demi and I started to sell drugs halfway through 8th grade. Our guardians were never home so nobody knew. We told our siblings that we had regular jobs like adults, of course they believed us why wouldn't they believe their big sisters. Demi and I were selling drugs for a guy named Demarco Sánchez. He was the biggest drug dealer in the city of Miami. We told him our story and he helped us out. So at around 8 o'clock we would tuck in our siblings and meet at the corner of our street. Together we would walk a couple of blocks to Demarco's spot and get our supplies. We delivered everything from weed to pills. You name it we delivered it at least once.
This particular night we had to deliver 3 pounds of cocaine to one of Demarco's clients. We walked almost half way across the city to deliver it to one of his best clients. If your wondering how we did it we would take back streets and alleys so nobody would see us. It was a very dangerous game but we played it to help our families. Once we got there we knocked on the door, we had to knock on it a certain way so they would know it's their delivery. This big man opened the door and looked down at us. He didn't even question us about being two little girls delivering coke to his house. He took it and weighed it before we got to leave. It came out to 2.2 pounds, demi and I saw the scale number and looked at each other. The man was beyond pissed and started screaming at us. Demi and I looked at each other and nodded our head and we took off down the street. We both knew our way back home so we knew where to go. We told each other to split up, she took alley ways and I took backstreets. The man didn't know who to chase after so he chased after me. Of course the ugly bastard chased after me. However I was to fast for him, I dipped into someone's back yard and jumped their fence. I jumped some many fences that night that I couldn't even keep count. I eventually lost the man and ended up in one of my neighbors backyard. I knew I was officially on my block so I jumped the last fence and finally got to take a breath. I had my hands on my knees and I heard someone else panting I look up and a foot away from me was demi in the same exact position. She looked up at me and we both started laughing our asses off. I knew then that Demi and I had an unbreakable bond that could never be severed.
*End of flashback*
"Yeah we dusted that ugly bastard" I said chuckling thinking of how far we came. "Aye Demi" I said. "What's up Lo" demi said. "I love you like seriously" I said seriously. "Aww I love you too Lolo" Demi said kissing my cheek.

I hope you liked this chapter it was new for me to write and I hope it's good but yea this is the DemixLauren chapter ❣️.

Let me know if you want more but they'll be different from this one