Norminah

Normani's POV
Me and Dinah are on a date, we haven't gone on one in a long time. We were at Dave & Busters because we're some big ass kids. Dinah wanted to play mini golf knowing I can't play. She showed me how to play. She stood behind we and taught me how to swing. I think this is the only reason she wanted to play mini golf so she could 'teach' me how to play. I don't mind it though she can get behind me anytime. We were playing when I heard a familiar laugh. I instantly froze when I figured out who's laugh it was. It was my ex's laugh, I never thought I'd see him again. Dinah noticed that I froze and asked me was I ok. She looked at what I was staring at, then asked who he is. "M-my E-e-ex" I stuttered out afraid to be in the sam room as him. He looked over in our direction and saw me. He smirked and walked towards me. Dinah started texting someone on her phone before she got in front of me protectively as he continued to walk towards us. I was so scared, this is the man who gave me hell on earth. He is the reason I could trust no one, why I feared everyone. I clung onto Dinah hoping she could make him go away. Your probably thinking why didn't you run, Well we didn't run because he would've chased us because he's fucking crazy. He finally got to us, "Long time no see Normani" Arin said. He was so creepy everything about him is just so weird. I didn't reply to him because I was still froze. "Get away from us" Dinah said. I instantly got scared he doesn't like to be disrespected especially by a female. He's one of those people who thinks females should worship men and do whatever they say. "What you say bitch" Arin said getting angry. " Who you calling a bitch, you stupid cunt" Dinah said. I tugged Dinah's shirt so she could stop. Arin raised his hand in the air and slapped Dinah. When he slapped her I had a lot of emotions. The one I felt most was anger,Dinah had tears in her eyes holding her cheek.  " Are you ok" I asked Dinah. She nodded her head ok but I knew she was lying. Her cheek was bruised and puffy. I couldn't believe what happened to me was happening to Dinah in this exact moment. I looked at Arin and he had a smirk on his face. "That will teach you how to respect a man" Arin said. I was so mad I wanted to cry. Somebody burst through the doors of Dave & Busters. Everybody looked at the door to see Lauren. I haven't seen her since the Jilly thing and that was 3 weeks ago. Lauren saw us and instantly ran to us. She saw Arin and then looked at Dinah. "What happened to her" Lauren asked in a very calm tone. That scared me more than Arin being near me. The fact that Lauren was calm meant she was really about to explode and didn't want to see it even though I want her to kill that stupid bitch. "He slapped her" I said looking at Arin. Lauren moved Dinah's hand from her cheek to look at her cheek, she gently rubbed Dinah's cheek but Dinah flinched in pain. Lauren pulled her hand away and looked at me. Her eyes were so cold and angry. "Did he hit you too" Lauren asked. I shook my head no she sighed in relief. Dinah looked at Lauren pleading not to black out again. Lauren nodded and proceeded to stand up to Arin. "What made you think you could hit them" Lauren asked Arin. "They disrespected me and I don't take disrespect from females" Arin said. "estoy yendo a matar tú" Lauren said very seriously . Once again her accent is so fucking sexy I just want too.......... back to what's happening. Arin looked at Lauren confused. That's when Lauren took the opportunity to punch Arin in the face she punched him so hard we heard a crack. Her MMA training must be paying off. She the continued to punch him. Every single punch she threw was like the first. We heard another  crack and Arin screamed out in pain. "Now you know how it feels" Lauren said getting off of Arin. I was so happy my baby didn't black out she finally learned how to control her anger. Arin was sitting on the floor screaming in pain. I would be to if Lauren punched me like that. She punched him so hard I'm pretty sure she broke his nose and jaw. Lauren came back over to us and helped me up and put Dinah on her back. She walked us out of Dave & Busters and to to her car. "We drove Dinah's car here" I said. "Can you take my car back to your house, I'll meet you there" Lauren said. I gave her the keys to Dinah's car and went home. Dinah was silently crying the whole ride there. I put my hand on her thigh as I was driving and she intertwined our fingers together. I smiled at her action and continued to drive us home. Lauren's car was nice and it was fast. I want her too but me a car but I don't want to seem like I'm relying on her so when I start modeling in a few days I'm going to buy my own car. Oh yeah I forgot Lauren got me the job at Chanel. I was so happy when she told me. We made it home after 20 minutes. We both sat there waiting for Lauren to come.
Lauren's POV
I went back into Dave & Busters after they pulled off. I went back up to Arin and grabbed his shirt. "Please don't hurt me I'm sorry" Arin said scared of what I would do to him. Now he's acting like a little bitch, but he felt so big and tough when hitting Normani and Dinah. I was about to get angry but I calmed down. "Don't ever come around those two ever again do I make myself clear" I said in a cold tone. Arin just nodded his head, he's such a pussy speaking of pussy I should get some for not killing this idiot. I let go of his shirt and walked back to Dinah's car. I drove back to Normani's apartment, when I opened the door I found Dinah and Normani cuddled up on the couch. It was a sight to see it honestly melted my heart. I carried Mani on my back and Dinah on my front. I put mani down first then I tried to put down Dinah. She started to whimper when I put her down and she tightened her grip on me. "I have to go Dinah" I said. "Please stay with us I don't feel safe without you here" Dinah said with her voice cracking. I sighed to calm myself because I wanted to really kill Arin he scared my baby so bad she doesn't feel safe anymore. I laid in bed with her and rubbed her back. Normani cuddled up to me. "You guys don't have to worry about him anymore I promise" I said. I finally drifted off, this is going to be the best sleep I had in weeks because I'm with my loves.