Laurminah

(Warning Smut ahead ⚠️ another warning I'm not good at it 😂💀)

Lauren's POV
After what happened with Arin, Normani and Dinah wanted to learn how to fight. So I took them to them gym. Dinah caught on quickly but her punches were weak. Normani on the other hand didn't get it. She can fight but not in the way I'm teaching her. She's not listening to me and she's pissing me off. I feel like she's doing it on purpose because she's making the dumbest mistakes. I ignored it continued on with my own training. We all took a break when my phone started ringing. Dinah grabbed my phone and asked who Demi was. I told her that she was at the party a while ago and she handed me my phone. I asked Demi can she get Dinah in the studio because I know it would be a dream come true for her to sing. Demi said she could get Dinah on her label but she has to have at least two songs ready to be recorded in 2 months. I told her it would be no problem because Dinah writes songs all the time. Dinah doesn't know that I know she writes songs. She has some pretty good songs and she can sing. Me and Demi ended our conversation and I went back to Dinah and Normani. They looked like they were up to something.
Normani's POV
Me and Dinah decided to mess with Lauren even though it might not be a good idea. We're bored so why not. Me and Dinah started flirting a little bit with this guy. Out the corner of our eye would could see a jealous Lauren but    we didn't go to far with it do we stopped. When we walked back over to Lauren she looked at us like we were the dumbest bitches on earth. She just continued to punch the punching bag. Me and Dinah looked at each other and smirked. We think our plan worked.
Lauren's POV
Do they know who the hell I am? Clearly they don't cause they just flirted with the boy like I wasn't here. I can't wait to we get home. I got done punching the bag and got ready to leave we all left the gym and went to Normani's apartment. I went to go shower and Dinah joined me. This was my chance to get her. I pinned her against the shower wall. "W-what are you doing Lo" Dinah asked. "What was that stunt you pulled at the gym" I asked lowly in her ear. "I don't know what y-your talking about" Dinah said. I started leaving hickeys on her neck. Dinah moaned loudly when I found her pulse point. I pulled back and looked at her. " be quite or I'll stop" I told Dinah. She whimpered in response. I traveled to her breast and started sucking on her nipples. She bit her bottom lip to stay quiet. I moved down to where she really wanted me. I teased her clit with my tongue. She put her hands in my hair to guide me but I didn't move. "P-please l-Lo" Dinah begged me. I liked when she begged but I wasn't going to do what she asked well not yet. "Why should I, you think it's funny to flirt with other people so why should I give you what you want" I asked Dinah. "I'm sorry baby can you please do something" Dinah said. I violently sucked on her clit. She tightened her grip on my wet hair. I licked all the way to her entrance teasing her a bit before plunging my tongue into her. She moaned quietly trying her best not to be loud. I was going at a painfully slow pace, on purpose of course. My tongue can go a 100mph but she was going to have to wait for my speciality. "Please g-go f-faster" Dinah begged me. I went a little faster enough for it to actually be pleasurable. She started grinding her center into my tongue. I knew she wanted a release but I wanted her to suffer a little more. "Lo" Dinah moaned loudly. I loved when she moaned my name. I did my specialty on her and she started moaning loudly. I trailed my hand up her torso and massaged her boob. She started clenching around my tongue. I squeezed her boob hard and she released on my tongue. I cleaned her up but I wasn't done with her just yet. I lined my member up with her entranced in plunged into her. I didn't give her a chance to recover from her orgasm so she was still sensitive. She screamed at the sudden pressure. I went slow so she could adjust to my size. I gave her slow strokes, but these were the kind of strokes to make your toes curl which Dinah's did. She put her head into my neck and let out low moans. I know this is Dinah's first time getting some bomb dick so I went nice and slow for her. I hit her g-spot and she came with a low moan. She was slumped onto my naked body. I looked at my baby and she looked so tired. I washed the both of us and got out. "Lo I can't walk" Dinah said tiredly. I helped her out of the tub then I dried her off. I put some clothes out for her then put her on the couch. It was Mani's turn and we needed the bed. I kissed Dinah's forehead, "Go to sleep princess". Dinah nodded her head and closed her eyes. I walked into the room with Normani already half naked. She's making my job easy for me. I went up to Normani on the bed and started to kiss her. "What did you think you were doing at the gym" I asked Normani. She looked at me innocently and asked what did I mean, little do she know that shit wasn't working today. I slid my hands into her pants and started rubbing circles on her clit. I started kissing her because I didn't want her wake my princess up. I put one finger into her and she moaned into my mouth. I was going at a fast pace. Then I added two fingers into her while my thumb was rubbing her clit. After another minute or so she came. I pulled her panties off. Normani thought I was going to clean her but she was wrong I plunged my member in to her and started going at a fast pace. She winced in pain at how big I am and because she was still sensitive. Her pain turned to pleasure after a couple of seconds. I moved up to kiss her and she started to scratch my back. She was scratching my back so hard I knew she drew blood. I started going faster if that's even possible. Her back arched as she came. I pulled out not helping her ride out her orgasm. She whimpered at the sudden emptiness she felt. I just noticed that both times I didn't come. Normani seem to notice I didn't come either so she got on her knees. She took my still hard member into her mouth. She started deep throating my member and I couldn't take it anymore I started to fuck her face until I came down her throat. Like a good girl she swallowed my whole load. I kissed her forehead and went to sleep they knocked me out.
3 hours later
No One's POV
Normani woke up from her nap and walked into the living room seeing Dinah awake from her nap. They both looked at each other and squealed their plan worked Lauren fucked the senseless. She fucked Normani so hard she almost broke they headboard and she fucked Dinah so hard she could even walk. They put Lauren's ass to sleep.They finally had their first time.