Meeting the Hamiltons pt 1

Lauren's POV
We were all sitting on the couch watching a movie when Normani came up with an idea. "Lo you know you've never met our parents" Normani said. "Yea I think we should go and see them and take a break from work" Dinah said. I gave them a nervous smile before making a run for it out the door. Once I was out of the door I looked down at what I was wearing and I didn't have a shirt on so I had to run back in. Normani and Dinah gave me death glares and I just nervously laughed at them. "Lo were serious we've been going together for almost 6 months and I want you to meet our parents" Normani said. "What if your parents don't like me" I said. "They'll love you lolo" Dinah said trying to reassure me. "You don't know that Dj" I said. "Well I know my sister loves you" Dinah said. "Which one" I said while laughing. "Naki" Dinah said while glaring at me. (Idk if they're sister or not 😂) "My mother already loves you, she said your her favorite model" Normani said. I sigh not really wanting to meet their parents but if it makes them happy so be it. "I guess we can go see you families tomorrow" I said. They started jumping up and down. I wish I was that excited about meeting them.

On the plane to Houston
We decided to see Normani's parents first. To say in was scared would be an understatement. Both of their dads some big boys and I don't want no parts. I'm in the middle of Normani and Dinah. They're both sleep while I'm making more lyrics for the song. So far me and Dinah have the first verse and the chorus. We're trying do figure out the rest like the the pre-chorus and the bridge etc. It's been a long and hard process coming up with lyrics for the song but it will be worth it to see a smile on my babies face. Dinah woke up and stretched, " How long until we land" Dinah asked. "Another 3 hours which shouldn't be long" I told her. I couldn't wait to get off the plane. I didn't really like to travel but being in the air for too long makes me anxious. I decided to sleep for the remaining three hours so I wouldn't be so anxious.
I felt somebody shaking me but didn't get up. They started shaking me harder but I still didn't get up. They cupped my member and I instantly shot up. I woke to see Normani with a smirk on her face. "Come on its time to go" Dinah said. We went through the airport, we had to go get the rental. We went to the rental shop and got this black 2017 Range Rover. "I want one of these" Normani said. I kept a mental note of that. We loaded the bags in the truck and headed to Normani's parents house. Normani plugged her phone up to the radio and started playing Back to Sleep (remix) by Chris Brown. I started singing the lyrics and Normani and Dinah started staring at me with bed room eyes. "Baby I'll show you the way that I sex you up or I could lick you up and down 'til you say
You love how I eat on that pussy, just might go put a tat on that pussy" I said singing like Usher. (explicit 😂"That's how you feel lo" Normani said rubbing my thigh. If she don't stop we gone get in car crash. "Mani stop I'm driving" I said trying my hardest to focus on the road. She put her hand on my member and started palming me through my pants. I wanted to do what the song said but I couldn't I was driving and we were meeting her parents.   "Mani" I said sternly making my voice a little deeper than it already is. That didn't really help the situation if anything it encouraged Normani because she started unzipping my pants. I stopped at a red light and moved her hand and pulled my zipper up. "Normani stop we're not doing this while we're about to meet you parents" I said to Normani. Normani huffed and turned her head. Did she really just catch a attitude because I told her she couldn't get some. I can't believe this is what I put up with. Dinah laughed at the situation because she thought this shit was funny which it wasn't. We finally got the the Hamilton house hold and it felt like I was about to start shitting bricks. Normani knocked on the door and mother came. She squealed and hugged Normani. "Ma this is Lauren and this Dinah my girlfriends" Normani said. "Hi Mrs.Hamilton" Dinah and I said at the same time. I extended my hand so she could shake it she just pulled me into a hug. "You look even better in person and call me mama drea or Andrea" Mama Drea said. "Thank you" I said blushing at the fact she said I look better in person. "Awww you are so cute" Mama Drea said while pinching my cheeks. I giggled and she let go to hug Dinah. "Normani you got good taste and you got game" Mama Drea said. Normani blushed at her mother's statement. We went to the living room and her father was sitting on the couch. He looked at Normani and went to hug her. Normani introduces us to her father and he hugged Dinah. He looked at me with a smug look on his face. " If you hurt my daughter I will personally kill you and I know about you little problem down there you better keep it in your pants" Derick whispered into my ear. I was in shock for several reasons, I was so shocked I couldn't even move. "Stop messing with Lauren" Normani said to her father. He backed away with a smile on his face. First of all how did he know about my little friend, well not so little friend. He also said I had a problem because I'm intersex that hurt a little. I kept my emotions in and just ignored the fact that her dad clearly hates me. This is going to be a long couple of days.