Damn

No One's POV
"Mmm lo" Normani moaned as Lauren kissed her neck. Lauren found Normani's pulse point and sucked on it leaving her mark. Normani was moaning just from Lauren kissing her neck. Lauren then grabbed Normani's boobs under her shirt. Normani pulled off her shirt and bra giving Lauren all access. Lauren started sucking on Normani's nipple. "Lo" Normani moaned as Lauren kept flicking her tongue over Normani's nipple. Ding Ding Ding "omg" Lauren said mad that someone was interrupting their moment. Lauren checked her phone and it was Ryan. She started calling and Normani took Lauren's phone. "Who the hell is Ryan" Normani asked ready to punch Lauren. "She's another model at Calvin Klein" Lauren said. "Mhm have fun with your hoes" Normani said while walking out of the room. Damn Lauren thought as Mani walked out the room. Lauren answered the phone, Ryan was telling her about a gig coming up and it was a big gig all kind of celebrities would be there.
(Lauren's POV)
I got excited then I remembered how Mani was mad at me. I hung up and went in the living room and mani didn't even look at me. I sat down next to her and she got up to walk to another room but I caught her in time by her wrist. "Let me go Lauren" Normani said with a blank expression. I got up and turned her around so she was facing me. I kissed her roughly and it caught her by surprise.She started kissing back just as rough. I grabbed her ass roughly and she moaned into my mouth. I pulled back while biting down on her lip hard and she whimpered. I let go of her lip with a pop while still holding her ass but not as rough. "Ryan is just a friend and she was just telling me about a gig" I said. Normani just stared at me. I squeezed her ass hard and she moaned. I smirked at her and walked away to go take a shower.
No One's POV
Lauren came out of the bathroom in a jersey that was half way button so you could see her stomach, joggers that were pulled down to her V line and some timberlands. By this time Dinah got back home from work so she was just staring at Lauren and so was Normani. "We're you going with that on" Normani asked. "I'm going to the gig" Lauren said grabbing the keys to her car. "No your not" Dinah said, this surprised Normani and Lauren. Dinah never really was all that fond of Lauren but she didn't want everybody else to be all up on her.  "Since when did you care so much about me Dinah" Lauren said with a smirk on her face. "I never said i didn't care for you idiot" Dinah said. Lauren walked over to Dinah and put her hands on her waist. Dinah didn't know what to do but having Lauren holding her felt good. "Why can't I wear this baby" Lauren said lowly in Dinah's ear. In all of Dinah's days she never expected to get turned on by Lauren. Dinah gasped when Lauren's hot breath touched her neck. "Are you going to answer me" Lauren asked Dinah. Dinah snapped out of the trance she was in and pushed Lauren away. "Your not wearing that to the gig now go change" Dinah said with a stern look on her face. Lauren looked at Mani and asked her did she have to change, Mani agreed with Dinah. "Whatever" Lauren said while she went to go change. Lauren changed her clothes and went to the gig.
Normani's POV
"What was that with you and Lauren" I asked Dinah. "Idk I just didn't want anyone else over her except us" Dinah said with a slight blush on her cheeks. "Aww D your finally opening up to Lauren, that's so cute" I said while smiling at Dinah. "Shut up" Dinah said still blushing. "Well I'm glad your finally opening up to her I don't want both of my girlfriends to hate each other" I said. "I never hated Lauren I just feel like she can please you more because well you know...." Dinah trailed off. I instantly hugged Dinah because I don't want her to fell like that even though we haven't had sex yet. " Don't feel like that Dj" I told Dinah , she nodded her head. I felt bad so I just watched movies and cuddled with Dinah.
5 hours later
Lauren finally came back from her gig. She look so tired I felt bad for my baby. " Hey baby" I said to Lauren. "Hey" Lauren said while holding my waist. I put my arms around her neck and we started kissing but it started to get heated. She started grabbing my ass roughly making me moan. I like when she's rough with me. Her tongue was dominating mine until she pulled back. "I'm going to sleep good night love" she said walking away. I know she didn't just turn me on just to leave me. She's going to be the death of me I swear, both of them are going to be the death of me.