Movies

Normani's POV
I really do have feelings for them. I wonder do they have feelings for me. I can't choose between the two of them if it ever came down to that. That's all I was thinking as we walked to the movies. I'm scared of what's to come between the two of them and me. I like them both and I need them both but how will I have them both.
"Are you ok" Dinah asked me I only shook my head yes. Dinah them grabbed my hand and soon as our skin touched I felt this certain shock go through my body and by the look on her face Dinah did too. Wait that means there could be a possibility that she likes me. Soon we arrived at the movie theater and we went to go see Insidious: The Last Key. I didn't want to see it but it was majority rule.
Every time I got scared I would hold Dinah's hand or hold her arm. It felt like she would keep me safe. Jilly would cling onto Lauren extra tight but I was to scared to be jealous. After the movie was over I was still hanging on to Dinah. Lauren looked over at us then at her phone.I wonder why she looked at us like that.
We walked back to my apartment and everybody went home. Today was fun minus the beach thing but I like hanging out with all of them it's never a dull moment.
I was looking on the news and Lauren was on their from one of her photo shoots. She looked so good in her photo shoot and she has so much fun shooting. I can't wait to be a model, I have to ask Lauren did she ask her friend. I checked my phone to see who had texted me.
Dinah 🙈❤️: Hey
Normani🙊💞Hey D
Dinah 🙈❤️: um I was wondering if you wanted to go to the arcade tomorrow just me and you
Normani🙊💞: Yea what time should I be ready?
Dinah 🙈❤️: Be ready at 3:30 and wear something comfortable
Normani🙊💞: Ok, Good night dj
Dinah 🙈❤️: Goodnight Mani
I'm going to be alone with Dinah for the first time to say I was freaking out was an understatement. I didn't know what to wear and I was nervous to be around Dinah. I decided to text Jilly because holding in that I like Lauren and Dinah was killing me and I needed someone to calm me down.
Normani 👑: Jilly I need some help
Jilly ♥️: with what mani?
Normani 👑: What do you do when you like two people and you need both of them?😞
Jilly ♥️: Who are these two lucky people 😏
Normani 👑: Lauren and Dinah
Jilly ♥️: ohh...
Normani 👑: What?
Jilly ♥️: Nothing NVM, just tell them both that you have feelings for them and you can be with them and see how it goes 🤷🏽‍♀️
Normani 👑: Ok thanks
I don't know what to do but I'm going to take Jilly's advice and tell them both at the same time and see how it goes. After I talked to Jilly I went to sleep.
Arcade
Dinah took me to this arcade that had every game you could think of. She beat me in every game we played. "Your cheating" I whined at Dinah.Dinah laughed at me to the point she had to hold her stomach. I instantly caught an attitude and she noticed. I knew I was acting like a brat. "I'm sorry for laughing at you mani" Dinah said while trying to catch her breath. I only nodded my head I was still mad at her.

I should do it tonight I thought. It's decided I'm going to tell them I have feelings for them. This should be an interesting night I thought to myself.