Jilly

Jilly's POV
I've been keeping my distance from Normani, Lauren, and Dinah. I haven't seen them since we all went to the beach and to the movies. It's been 3 weeks since then. I haven't been around them because the night we went to the movies I think I caught feelings for Lauren. I don't know why but it's driving me crazy. How could I have feelings for my best friends girlfriend. I don't know what to do I want Lauren but she's with Normani.
I've always wanted someone to treat me right and I think Lauren could be that person. I just want to see her so I'm going over Mani's house not even knowing if Lauren is there. I look around and I see Lauren's car and she was here and so was Dinah. Modeling must be paying Lauren well because her car is expensive. I saw on instagram that Lauren bought Dinah a new car for her birthday it's nice and she got it in her favorite color. That's why I like her she does cute stuff like that.

Lauren's Car

Dinah's Car

I went Normani's apartment and knocked on the door

I went Normani's apartment and knocked on the door. Dinah answered the door and was shocked to see me standing at the door. She immediately hugged me. I hugged her back it was nice seeing my friend I've missed her and everybody else. I walked in and saw Normani and Lauren on the couch they both got up to hug me. "I missed you" Normani said while hugging me tightly. " I've missed you too I've missed all of you" I said. It was Lauren's turn to hug me and it felt like it was in heaven. Her muscular arms around me in a tight embrace. She smelled so good. I just wanted to hug her all day long. She let go of me and walked back to the couch. I just noticed what Lauren was wearing,she was wearing a tight white t shirt and some gray jogging pants and her hair was wet. She looked so damn fine I just wanted to...... anyway we just sat there and made small talk. We decided it was boring so we thought why not have a party. We invited a couple people over and started getting drunk. This is going to be a fun night.

People that's going to be at the party and what they're are wearing

Kehlani