Love Song

(Don't know if I will update daily anymore or at all because I just lost my grandma sooooo yea)

(Lauren's POV)
Dinah was singing that first she ever wrote. It sounded amazing. My baby had vocals and it almost made me cry to her so happy it I'm not a punk so I didn't. She took a break and pulled me to the side. "What's up" I asked Dinah confused as to why she pulled me away. "I want you to write a song with me for Normani" Dinah asked. "Ok" I said agreeing to her but she didn't finish what she was saying. "I want you to sing on it with me" Dinah said smiling. She knew I didn't sing in front of people, but I agreed to it to make her happy. She hugged me and said we could start writing after we finish our business (😏). Dinah returned to the booth and continued to sing. Me and Normani were cuddled up on a couch listening to Dinah sing. Her studio time was up after another 2 hours. She did good for her first day in the studio if you ask me. We went back to Normani's apartment. Normani cooked dinner while me and Dinah were in the room handling our business. After we were done we all ate dinner, we waited for Normani to go to sleep to start the song. Dinah got a notepad and we started brain storming. I came up with a title for the song. I wanted the title to mean something so I called it Poison. It means she the only thing that can kill us. Dinah liked the title so we stuck with it. Dinah came up with the first verse. It didn't sound bad but it wasn't fitting into the song. Me and Dinah messed with lyrics she already had and made something that was good.

Verse 1:
I could have beer for breakfast, my sanity for lunch
Tryin' to get over how bad I want you so much
Innocence for dinner, pour somethin' in my cup
Anything and everything just to fill me up

We liked how it sounded so we kept it. Now we were deciding who would get that part of the song. Dinah thinks I should sing the first verse because it fits my voice. Dinah has a visitor the song and how she wants the beat. I didn't want to sing the verse, I really didn't want to sing at all. "Lauren can please sing the verse" Dinah said with a pout. I sighed and sung the first verse. I haven't sung in s while so I had to do a couple of warmups. When I was done singing the first verse Dinah started clapping loudly. She woke Normani up and she quickly hid the note pad. "Why the hell are you clapping so loudly for" Normani asked irritated we woke her up. "Nothing go back to sleep" I told Normani wanting her to go back to bed. "I can't really sleep with all this noise" Normani said. "Plus I need one of you in there with me I can't sleep" Normani said looking at the floor and messing with him of her shirt. She is too adorable I can't handle it. Me and Dinah gave each other a look to say we'll continue another day. We went to bed with Normani, she sometimes has nightmares about Arin. He losses me off that he was the cause of my girlfriend being scared. She was scared to sleep alone because of what that bastard did to her, she thinks he will come back to get her. Sometimes she wakes up on the middle of the night screaming and crying and swinging at the air. I knew I should have killed that idiot when I had the chance. I started thinking about the most random things because I couldn't sleep. I was just thinking about life and how it's good now. I eventually drifted off to sleep as I thought about how Normani and Dinah changed my life. They don't even know that they saved me but that's a story for a different time.

Poisonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें