Gonna get Better

No One's POV
Lauren has been going to therapy and she's been getting better. She still goes to the gym to relieve stress and anger. She's going today and Normani and Dinah was going  with her. They came out of the room in their work out gear ready to go when Lauren got upset.

Normani

Dinah

Lauren's POV "What do you think you're doing" I asked the both of them

Lauren's POV
"What do you think you're doing" I asked the both of them. " What do you mean " Dinah asked looking confused. She looked so cute when she was confused. "Why are you wearing those outfits" I asked. " they're comfortable and cute" normani said. " Go change now" I said lowly, they both looked at me with bedroom eyes. Normani walked up to me and started scratching my abs. She knows that's one of my weaknesses. " can we please wear these outfits" Normani said looking innocent like she's not turning me on. "Fine but I swear let somebody look at y'all the wrong way-Lauren said squeezing Dinah's and Normani's ass " because this right here is mine". They both rolled their eyes. Lauren smirked at them and went to Dinah's car. They drove to the gym and Lauren already saw the thirst buckets watching. She had to calm herself before she snapped because they were really asking for it. They started working out Normani was on the treadmill, Dinah was doing squats and Lauren was lifting waits. Lauren has to stay fit for her job and Normani has to stay fit is she wants the job. This guy was staring at Dinah's ass while she was doing her squats and he was staring at Normani's boobs while she was on the treadmill. He made himself obvious by flicking his eyes back and forth. Lauren notice what he was doing and dropped the 50 pound weights.

August

Lauren's POV"Why the hell do you keep staring at them" I asked this douche bag

Lauren's POV
"Why the hell do you keep staring at them" I asked this douche bag. Dinah and Normani stopped their workout and stood by Lauren. "I was just watching the nice view" he said with a smirk on his face. "Well stop looking this view is for me only." I said in a cold tone.  "I can look as long as I don't touch right" the boy said still smirking. Normani was holding my bicep softly with her body pushed against me. Dinah had her arms around my waist. "Oh so y'all some dykes that's ok we can have orgy's" he said while laughing. I unwrapped Dinah's arm from around my waist,once I did that Normani tightened her grip on my arm. "Normani let me go" I said in a harsh tone. "No baby don't let him mess up your good streak" she said with a little smile on her face. "Omg its a choclate vanilla swirl with some caramel syrup, she black asf, you white, and she over here looking golden, I'm done" he said laughing at his horrible joke. I looked over at Dinah she didn't look mad because he didn't really insult her but then I felt Normani loosen her grip on me. I look at her and she looked sad and hurt. To say I was pissed would be an understatement I was about to kill this idiot. I got out of Mani's grip and punch him in his nose then I football tackle him after that everything went black.
Normani's POV
When people made fun of me for my skin color growing up it didn't bother me but for some reason when he said it, it hurt me a lot. I was in my own little world until I realized that Lauren was out of my grip and Dinah was trying to pry Lauren off of the rude man. I quickly ran over to them and tried to help. It was like the beach thing all over again. She blacked out and almost killed Quincy I don't want her to do it again.
Dinah's POV
I was angry when this boy insulted Lauren and Normani. I wanted to kill him but it looked like Lauren was on top of that. "Baby stop please you causing a scene" I pleaded into Lauren's ear. She let go of the boy and looked around everyone was staring at her. Me and mani hugged her. "It ok lolo" normani said, the boy got up and ran away from the gym. "I'm sorry" Lauren said to us. She got up and walked out we immediately followed her to the car. We drove to the apartment and Lauren went to go take a shower and change. She hasn't said a word to us since what happened at the gym. Once she was dressed she sat down in between me and mani. "I'm...um..sorry again.... I'm going to take a break from all of this and get right for you guys" Lauren said. When she said take a break my heart instantly shattered.
No One's POV
"What do you mean lolo"Normani asked with sadness laced in her voice. "I'm going to get away from everything so I can get rid of my problems" Lauren said to Dinah and Normani. "So your leaving us" Dinah asked with tears in her eyes. "Don't say it like that dj I'm going to come back I just don't know when but I will and hopefully you guys won't forget about me" Lauren said smiling towards the end to try and lighten the mood. "Please don't leave me Lo, I can't deal without you I need you here with me and Dinah" Normani said while crying into her sleeve. Dinah started crying too but Lauren pulled them into a hug. "I'm not leaving forever but it will take some time" lauren said. After we talked Lauren left to help with her anger issues.  We decided to text our friends about what's going on because they deserve to know too. She left again without explanation this time we just had to deal with her decisions.