The Party

No One's POV
Everybody was a little tipsy by now because of all the alcohol they had. Normani was twerking on Dinah because Booty werk by T-pain came on. Lauren and Jilly were talking about random things. Kehlani and Zendaya were about to roll up a blunt. Cornell,Keith, Sza, and Demi were all taking shots. Everybody was having a good time. There was a knock at the door and Lauren went to answer it. Ryan was at the door with Justine. All Lauren wanted to know was how did they know where Mani lived. "You guys finally made it" Cordell said from behind Lauren. Now it all made since as to why those two were here.

Ryan's outfit

Justine's outfit (minus the racket 😂)

Lauren turned around to look at Cordell like he was the biggest idiot on earth but got distracted with Zendaya trying to talk to Dinah and Keith trying to talk to Normani

Lauren's POV
I was about to flip out because if they think they can mess with what's mine they sadly mistaken. I walked over to them and said "what's going on". "Were just talking" Keith said winking at Normani while Normani blushed. "Yea I was just getting to know this beauty right here" Zendaya said while pointing at Dinah. Dinah cracked a smile while blushing. I just nodded my head while sucking my teeth. I'm trying not to flip but it's so hard not to. Zendaya grabbed Dinah's hand and kissed one. Dinah pulled her hand back quickly. That's was strike three they're dead. I pushed Zendaya away from Dinah and I pushed Keith from Normani. "These two are mines" I said through gritted teeth. "Well she didn't seem to mind me and her talking" Keith said. I punched Keith so hard in his jaw it probably broke. After that I blacked out. Next it was Zendaya's turn to get beat.
No One's POV
Lauren started fighting Zendaya. Normani was scared again because Lauren blacked out again. Dinah was just in shock that Lauren reacted this way. Jilly didn't want to see the person she liked so angry and violent. Normani when up to Lauren and put her hands on her bicep. Dinah put her hands on Lauren's other bicep. Normani went up to Lauren ear and whispered ". Baby can you calm down please". Lauren didn't stop. " Babe stop please you scaring Normani she's about to cry" Dinah said. Lauren snapped out of her trance and looked at Mani who had tears in her eyes. Lauren instantly took Norman and Dinah into her arms. "No one is going to disrespect you guys while I'm around". Lauren said. Everybody around them was shocked however Jilly, Ryan,and Justine was angry that Dinah and Normani was in her arms. The girls got up and told everyone to get out. They said bye to everybody but they needed to have a talk with Lauren on her anger issues. They love Lauren but she needs help with her anger problems. They were dreading this talk.