Epilogue

Riley’s P.O.V.

Five years later

I can’t believe it’s already been five years, since that night. Man, time does fly! I bet you guys are wondering if Toby and I stayed together. Well, we are still together. Of course we had our ups and downs, but we got though them together. We did get married last year. We have two kids, one’s 4 and the other is 6 months. Yeah, I managed to get pregnant that night, apparently someone forgot protection. It’s okay though, we managed to get through it, and having a kid at 18 only strengthen our relationship. But man did Ryan and Jake want to kill Toby.

-Flashback-

“Are you sure you want to tell them?” Toby nervously asks me.

“I have to tell them, there’s no way I can hide it.” I say.

“Do we have to?”

“Yes, Toby we do.”

“Fine” Toby says as the front door opens and in walks Ryan and Jake.

“Hey, bros mind sitting down. I have, well we, have something important to tell you.” I say to my brothers. They nod and sit down on the couch. I have the couches facing each other, so as my brothers sit on one couch, me and Toby sit on the other.

“So what’s up little sis?” Ryan asks.

“Yeah, what’s so important that I have to miss the game for?” Jake asks.

“Well, remember that night Amanda called and said, ‘I was sick and going to the house, and that you guys didn’t need to come here’ ?” I ask.

“Yeah?” Jake asks while Ryan nods.

“Well we, I mean she, lied.” I say.

“What?” Jake asks.

“Then where were you?” Ryan asks.

“I was here, but I was with Toby. We wanted some alone time, so we could…..well you know…” I say and bite my lip. Both the boys have confused faces, before it finally clicks.

“So why are you telling us this? Did the guilt get to be too much?” Ryan asks.

“Well, no, not exactly. Okay, I’m just going to say it, I’m pregnant.” I say and watch as Ryan immediately stands up and glairs at Toby while Jake stands up and balls his hands into fists.

“YOU SON OF A BITCH! You got my little sister pregnant! I outta kill you!” Ryan shouts, while Toby moves so he’s standing in front of me. I grab Toby’s arm to let him know it’s okay.

“Ryan, you have no right to call him that. After all you did the same to Sarah.” I say and Ryan’s glare turns to me, but as soon as what I said processes, he calms down.

“Your right, I’m sorry.” Ryan says to me.

“Thank you, but you owe Toby an apology.” I say.

“I’m sorry, man. Can you forgive me for being a complete hypocrite?” Ryan says to Toby.

“Of course man, I get where you’re coming from.” Toby says.

“So we cool?” Ryan asks.

“Yeah, we’re cool.” Toby says and they do this whole man hug thing.

“Well, I’m glad everyone’s so fucking cool and happy.” Jake snarls with complete sarcasm.

“Jake I know you’re mad right now and you probably want to kill Toby right now, but Toby’s like Ryan, he will stay with me and our child. I need him, so please don’t kill him.” I try to calm Jake down. Jake turns to look at Toby.

“You better stay with her and treat her and your kid right, or there will be hell to pay.” Jake threatens Toby.

“I wouldn’t dream of leaving her, and if I hurt her or our child, I give you full permission to kill me.” Toby says to Jake. That seems to make Jake happy as he calms down completely and has a smile on his face.

“So we all agree not to kill Toby?” I ask.

“Yes” Jake and Ryan say at the same time.

-End of Flashback-

As you can tell everything worked out fine for Ryan, Jake, Toby, and me. As for the others, not so much. John fell completely in love with Amanda, but Amanda didn’t feel the same. She thought of him more as a brother than a lover. Amanda did fall completely in love with Derek. They were happy for a few months before Robby found out and had Derek killed. Yeah Robby wasn’t kidding around that day he said he was a powerful man you didn’t want to mess with. You can probably guess that he ended up in jail along with the guys he had kill Derek. As for Tina, well, she’s still completely in love with John. She keeps hoping he’ll open his eyes and come back to her. Then lastly there’s Jessica, the poor girl got pregnant one night when she was drunk at a party. She still to this day doesn’t know who the father is. She had a daughter who’s now three.

Well that pretty much sums it all up. Life doesn’t always turn out the way you want it to. Sometimes it starts bad and ends good, but other times it starts good and ends bad. It’s just the way it is, but that’s okay because in the end all that matters is the people that care about you. Even if your life is horrible the ones that care make it just a bit better. I’m Riley Hope, and I now know why my last name is Hope. It’s because you always have to hope that life will get better, and I did.

______________________________________________________________________________________

A.N.

Hey Guys! Well that's the end. I hope you liked it. There won't be a sequal. Sorry. :(

Please like & comment! I want to know what you think.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll continue to read my work.