Chapter Twenty

I eventually crawled all the way on to his bed, and fell asleep in his arms. Wrapped around me. I was safe here. Because I am here with him. I'm not going no where.

I got up before Lucas and went to the bathroom to throw the paper down the toilet. Just to make sure no one else will read it.

I walked back to see Lucas sitting up. I threw him a box a cereal.

"When all three of us are at lunch, I'm going to pull Liam aside so I can break up with him.", I said. Lucas just nodded while he ate.

"Okay.", he said before taking another bite.

I missed first, second, third, and fourth period, but the Nurse gave me a pass for me to go to fifth.

I left and started heading for fifth. We'll in two hours I'll be breaking up with my boyfriend to have a new one. I am going to feel kind if bad, but I have to do it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I walked into lunch to see Robin and Liam already sitting at the table. I walked up and whispered into Liam's ear,

"Can I speak with you for a moment."

He nodded and we walked over to the corner.

"What is it?", he asked smiling as usual.

"I wanna break up", I said. His smile quickly faded away.

"Why? You don't think I beat Lucas up on purpose because I didn't want to do that! I must have landed hard enough it broke or something, after I got back up it was in pieces on the-"

"No, it's not that, but I just feel like we have nothing in common really so...", my voice trailing off at the end.

"Okay, can we just at prom next month, share at least one dance? I've been really looking forward to go to prom with you and now you'll probably going with someone else.", he asked.

"Yeah, and of course we can still be best friends. We just won't be 'dating', me breaking up with you won't change that.", I said giving him a hug.

"Thanks.", hugging me back, "I suppose I'm just gonna go now, so see you around.", Liam said walking out of the cafeteria.

I looked back over at Robin who just looked confused as hell.

"What did you just do?", she asked when I barely sat down at the table.

"I broke up with him.", that almost shocked her even more.

"Why!?", she screamed.

"Because, I just got tired of him I guess, and I just wanted someone to be with me that we had something in common.", I said shrugging my shoulders.

"You like Lucas don't you?", she asked smiling again.

"Maybe, and maybe when he woke up last night I kissed him.", I could tell I was blushing because Robin got all excited.

"Yes! I knew you two were meant to be together!", she said giving me a high-five, "So when's the first date?"

"I don't know! He literally woke up maybe five hours ago, so after he gets out? Eventually.", I said.

She stared clapping her hands together laughing like a maniac.

"This is the first time, I've ever seen you be such a girl.", I said laughing as well.

"I like how you view that as a insult.", she said still laughing away.

We got up and walked out the cafeteria to head our way down to the infirmary to spend the rest of the time with him.

We were talking when Nika ran up to us? She had a pirate hat on, and had a orange tail coming out of her back? As well as orange cat ears on her head?

"What the fuck Nika?", said Robin.

"I had to run all the way to Canada and become a Cat Pirate to escape those motherhumpers! I finally lost them when I crossed the border back into here! Whoooooo!", she said jumping up and down again to only run off up the stairs out of sight.

Robin bursted out laughing again, and so did I.

"What the hell is wrong with her?", she said in between breaths of laughter.

"I don't know, but she is defiantly different.", I said laughing as well.

We continued forward into the infirmary.