Chapter Twenty-Five

Tonight is Prom, and Robin is ecstatic to be doing this. It's just a dance, I don't understand girl logic sometimes.

She insisted make-up, so she again pulled out the huge case. She pulled out the mascara, lipstick, eye shadow, and concealer.

Even though she was putting the mascara on me, she was still making that face you only see in the mirror. I tried my best not to laugh and move, but it was a challenge.

When she was done with me, she went across the hall and did it herself. I looked in the mirror and I looked like a different person. My eyes were plain or simple. No. They were big, shining from the shimmer she add with the black and gray shadow. My lashes were long and pretty every time I blinked. My lipstick was skin colored, do at first I couldn't see my lips, but the hint of pink in my cheeks at least it didn't make me look like I only had eyes.

Robin came back and looked almost the same, but with less glitter.

We walked out with the slow moving crowd of other Prom ready girls. Robin wasn't asked and nether was Liam, so we just decided to all go as a group.

The dance was in the gym and when you walked in all you smelled was flowers? They probably emptied an entire bottle of Febreeze or something to clear out the smell of blood and sweat.

Lucas and Liam were already standing at the front doors with each a flower in hand. I took my from Lucas and quick kissed him, and Robin took hers and smiled. Liam just shrugged.

"They were handing them out free.", they just laughed.

Maybe they are meant for each other. I smiled at the thought, and we walked in.

We ran up and basically had our ears against the speaker while we were dancing.

The dance was going to last time 3 in the morning then they expected us to go back to the dorms. I doubt it, but a good try.

Royce stood watch over us all. Ready to pounce at the first movement of danger. Her eyes constantly moving. It almost looked like she was searching for something.

But, before I could do anything else Lucas pulled me back into dancing.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Robin and Liam have no idea how to dance, so they looked completely stupid waving their hands around to jumping up and down.

Me and Lucas just stood there laughing. They laughed too because they could tell they were wrong.

When the first slow song finally came on it was All of Me. And, I did as what Liam asked when I broke up with him.

We shared the first dance.

We walked out into the middle of the dance floor. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

"Thanks.", said Liam.

"No problem. Next one is most certainly with Lucas.", I said smiling.

He just laughed, "Whatever."

The lyrics started fading out, and so I backed away. The. I felt a pair of hands wrap around both of my arms. I looked up and it was Lucas.

"Hey, can you let go-ow!", he started righting his grip.

I looked ahead at Liam who was still smiling. Liam walked towards me and grabbed my wrist.

But, when his hand left there was a bracelet instead.

"What are you doing!", I screamed.

Trying to get out of Lucas'd grip now. He didn't budge.

"Finishing what I've started.", said Liam still laughing.

Out of the corner of my eye came around Sarah. Smiling just as much.

I looked back at Liam, but it wasn't Liam. What stood in his place was a Mortem.

Liam is a Mortem.