Chapter Twenty-Six

"Why.", I asked stoping to struggle free.

"We'll, you already know out intentions, so my mission was to make sure I got close. Find weak points if I might add.", the Liam Mortem said.

His eyes are red and he is a lot bigger then what you've seen others Mortems look like. He reminded me about someone.

"Were you the one who stabbed me? Back in November?", I asked. I tried looking for bored then scared. I was shaking, but I stood my ground.

In the shadows behind Liam were other Mortems. I saw about another thirty or so backing him up. The amount of people who came to the dance that are on my side, are outnumbered. They have been throughout the student body, and nobody knew.

"Yes, I wanted to end it there.", he continued, "We had already captured your parents, and threatening to kill their precious daughter might get them to talk. They didn't so I was actually happy when you survived."

"I'm glad I made your mission easier.", I said sarcastically, "So, the hole love me was a lie."

"Yeah. You are pretty easy to fool.", he said walking over to Sarah.

"I don't know, I dated a guy who thought I loved him back. Even then, why did those other Mortems come and find us in the city.", I said, Lucas tightening his grip again.

"They found out you broke up with me, and wanted to speed the process up. I told them you were too head strong to be kept down. And, I was right because I heard you killed three Mortems. Congrats."

"Thanks, if you let me go I'll make it a forth.", I said smirking. I was right, if he left me go. The gym would be covered in blood.

"That's why you got the bracelet on.", I looked down and I still had it on. Good-bye strength.

"Oh, and ps. I set it so none of your powers show. You welcome.", he said smirking as well.

I'm screwed.

"And, so what. Lucas is you assistant?", I said looking up at Lucas. He just stood blank staring ahead.

"No, Sarah is. Sarah is just amazing at using her power. And, is an amazing sister.", said Liam.

"Sister? Ew.", I said disgusted. I rolled my eyes.

At least out of this, Lucas isn't working for them.

"What now. You already know I have no idea where it is.", I said tilting my head to the right and smiling.

I looked around and I noticed all of boys in the room were holding down the girls. Some were struggling like I was, but the boys didn't move. Just stood there with tight grips.

"No, but you are going to help us find it.", said Liam.

"Like I would help you.", I said smirking again.

"If you don't everyone you love will die.", said Sarah stepping in.

"You wouldn't.", I said. Smiling going away.

She smiled back and lifted her hand into the air. She twist her hand, and Lucas fell behind me. I looked back, and he was on the ground not breathing.

I kneeled beside him, and he had no pulse.

"What did you do!", I screamed.

"Relax bitch, guess you could say I turned off his brain? And, you got about one minute before everything else 'turns off' as well. Choose.", she said, taking my smirk.

"Fine! I'll help.", I said standing back up with a demanding voice. I wasn't yelling nor screaming, I was certain on them letting Lucas live. He was going to live.

Sarah twist her hand again, and Lucas started gasping for air on the ground.

"What the hell man!", he screamed still out of breathe. I kneeled back down and helped him to his feet.

"What do you need.", I asked.

"We need you to go to the Angel's Council. If they have anything to say about the Rerum, it would be with you in there. Oh, and if you think about telling then that we are forcing you to do this. We are everywhere, and are watching very carefully.", said Liam.

Sarah came forward, and started pushing me towards the door. I turned around and stared walking.

Near the door was the table with the punch and cake. Why did they buy a cake, but it doesn't matter. I'm not working for the enemy. That's when I noticed it. My way out.

In the cake was a knife. It was long and covered in cake crumbs. The door Sarah was pushing me too was two feet away from the knife. I walked closer and closer.

I wrapped my fingers around the handle and immediately turned around. Sarah wasn't expecting it. She was stunned and you could see fear. She was never really a good fighter from the start. I took the knife and rammed it right into her eye. She screamed, and collapsed onto the ground. I looked up to see a scared Liam and fellow Mortems.

Soon enough the scream died down to wimp then nothing. Liam looked up at me then Sarah, then me again. They all started backing away.

The boys awoke from Sarah's control, and set their eyes on the real enemy. The Mortems shaking in fear in the background.

"Get them.", I said pointing at the back wall.

Everyone, but what seemed like the Angels and Fairies ran towards them. Werewolves transforming, Shapeshifters going into some kind of beast that kills, Specialties depending on power attack as well, and Vampires jumping and running to them.

Some Mortems stood their ground to fight the incoming of Freaks, most ran for the windows to the left. Including Liam. What a coward.

The few that remained, were killed in a instant. Their dead corpses in blood puddles, adding to the stains.

I stood there and watched the mini fight that lasted all about ten minutes.

I ran over to Lucas and hugged him tight. Wrapping my arms around his neck, and his lifting me up in the air. I'm just glad he is still okay.

Robin ran over to us as well, and we all hugged. We all just lost someone who we thought we knew. Apparently, we were all wrong.

"What do we do now!?", asked Robin half yelling.

The other Freaks in the room started murmuring and talking amongst themselves.

"I don't know for us.", I said to the three of us, "But, for everyone else. I suggest you go to your groups. Find other Freaks you absolutely trust! Werewolves, I think we need to prepare for war. Go back to The Den, and start training. Someone tell Ace and Trinity, that this is from Alpha. Stay safe, and don't do anything stupid!", I screamed out for everyone to hear.

The Den you could say is our own Angel's Council building. Ace and Trinity run the place, and were my parents closest Allies. I can only trust them at The Den.

I heard 'Yes' and 'Yeahs' as people ran for the gyms doors and out the front way to the streets.

"And, for us?", asked Robin. The room now silent and clear from noise. Except for the droning sound of the spinning disco ball above our heads.

At the beginning of the year, I had no idea what the hell was going on. With anything. I didn't want to become Alpha. I didn't want to go to this school. I couldn't do nothing.

Now, I'm different. I've accepted becoming the Alpha. I've accepted that I am now a part of this. And, I've accepted that I am going to end this.

"I guess we find the Rerum.", I said turning, and walking out the gym doors with Robin and Lucas to back me up.

I am now officially The Alpha Werewolf of The Freaks. And, nothing is going to bring me down.

-=End of Book One=-