Discharge- Chapter 3

Chapter three

You just got discharged from the hospital, the nurse called for a taxi to take you home and she paid for it which you thanked her for over and over.

You were now a 14 year old living by yourself. You obviously could not pay for the house you previously lived In and you didn't mind. You didn't want to be in house where your parents killed themselves In.

So the nurse and doctor was able to get you a small flat or apartment. But you were going to have to find a job quickly though to pay for rent and stuff.

As you got in the taxi your stomach started to growl so you were going to eat the sandwich the nice nurse lady made for you. They did put the food from your old house to your new apartment but you wanted to eat something small to go easy on your new organs.

After about ten minutes you made it and walked into your new home, thanking the taxi guy. You sigh and take out the sandwich from the small bag and you took a bite. But it was awful you ran to your bathroom and threw it up.

"What the heck....?" you say to yourself. You run back out to the kitchen to see if there was anything else. You took out some yogurt and tried to eat it only for the same thing to happen you tried a salad, sodas, hamburgers. You threw it up.

"What is happening..? are the new organs not working?" You said to yourself you were about to cry until some dude on the TV started to explain that Ghouls don't have the same taste as humans and will tend to throw up any human food they consume.

Your eyes widened "No...it can't be" then it all started to make since you couldn't eat the hospital food either.

"That doctor he...Put ghoul organs inside of me" you say and rested your hands on your stomach. You didn't what to do or what to think you didn't want to eat humans. You can't. But you'll die if you don't. You go to the mirror and see you have one red and black eye.

You started to panic a bit the panic soon became uncontrollable crying and shaking all you could do was fall to your needs.

"Why...?" You say.

"Why me?"